"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We know 6 months from now, Walt is still alive :youngsabo:
Yea, but he's on the run and dusty AF.

Jessie basically ended Walt's normal way of living when he realized he poisoned Brock

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Well, things escalated quickly :dead:
How did Jesse figure the whole ricin thing?

remember the episode he was ready to kill walt? he already suspected that hule lifted the cigarette off him, walt just convinced him it wasn't true. but this made the second time that hule acted funny with jesse only for jesse to conveniently "lose" something. when he pulled out his cigs it all clicked

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jesse doesn't set the house on fire. That line about Mr. White being the Devil makes me think he was talking to Skylar who probably comes home to find Jesse there, and Jesse is not there to hurt Skylar but give insight into who her husband is not knowing she already knows.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
jesse ready for that war, ready for that war, ready :gladbron:

the taqueria scene was great too that chipper ass kid with salty hank..hope someone giffed hanks face..needs to be a smiley asap

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Jesse has turned into my most disliked character. It used to be Skylar but she has proven she's bout it bout it but Jessie is acting like a p*ssy and being a gigantic nuisance. :pacspit:

Off with his head. :damn:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Jesse doesn't set the house on fire. That line about Mr. White being the Devil makes me think he was talking to Skylar who probably comes home to find Jesse there, and Jesse is not there to hurt Skylar but give insight into who her husband is not knowing she already knows.
Walt is fukked in that scenario.. assuming Jesse tells Skylar about Brock.

Skylar is still clinging to the idea that Walt has a little heart.. she doesnt know that hes a sociopath

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesse has turned into my most disliked character. It used to be Skylar but she has proven she's bout it bout it but Jessie is acting like a p*ssy and being a gigantic nuisance. :pacspit:
Dude was just in holding and gave the cops absolutely nothing, he saved Walt's life by killing Gale. Dude's been there for Walt.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Could be telling Walt JR, in the promo he says at one point can you just tell the truth for once.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Damn!! I was on edge while watching this episode! Each episode is getting better and better. I'm going to hate when this all comes to end.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Walt is fukked in that scenario.. assuming Jesse tells Skylar about Brock.

Skylar is still clinging to the idea that Walt has a little heart.. she doesnt know that hes a sociopath
Even still she might think Jesse is lying about Brock if he even mentions it. We'll see though.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Dude was just in holding and gave the cops absolutely nothing, he saved Walt's life by killing Gale. Dude's been there for Walt.
Exactly, not only did he not snitch which most of this board thought he would, he gave Walt as much info as he could about what Hank knows including that he doesn't think Hank has told anyone in the DEA yet. For all the bullshyt Walt has put him through Jesse was as loyal as they get. And people wonder why he never killed Jesse.