"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Incredible ep. I thought the first 2 eps were great and this ep took a shyt on those.

If the rest of the season is even half as good as this, this is the GOAT. It's already my personal GOAT, tied with "The Wire", but if they end this well it'll be cemented as the GOAT.

Fred.
I still think episode 2 is the best. 2>3>1 for me so far

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
off topic ---- Yooo this Low winter sun any good? Dudes hacking limbs off on opening scene

back to Breaking Bad, so Jessie realized Huell was a beast at pick pocketing cuz he lifted the weed. Then he recalled his cig getting lifted, and connected the dots... damn. Imagive if Walt told him about Jane

What about Jane? :dwillhuh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait what did Walt actually use the Ricin cigarette for??? I thought he used a plant to poison brock

Nothing, but he had to make Jesse think Brock was poisoned with ricin to frame Gus.

Fred.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incredible ep. I thought the first 2 eps were great and this ep took a shyt on those.

If the rest of the season is even half as good as this, this is the GOAT. It's already my personal GOAT, tied with "The Wire", but if they end this well it'll be cemented as the GOAT.

Fred.

:wow:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
He is a bytch for trying to torch the man's house instead of going to see him.

Fixed

This dude is catching it from all sides. I expect the mexican mobsters to come after his ass to so in the end it'll be a who done it as to who killed Walt.
Jesse is a bytch for burning his house down but Walt gets a pass for poisoning a child ? fukk outta here with the backwards coli logic

#teamjesse