"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i think shes gonna take over the meth cooking , with toby or whatever being the cook .
took out the competition :jawalrus:
Are you on meth? Take out the competition, she is a boss who has a higher boss. Taking out the competition was smart and yet dumb, if Declan would have be reasonable and thought of the bigger picture like she said the 50 million dollar window, he would have known she was lethal and not to be taken lightly. Declan has people who he answers to also, remember he said i have to speak with my partners to get the 10 million to buy the chemicals from last season? His people will seek payback unless they soft as butter. They ran AZ. Lydia lives in Houston TX, she will have Todd cook but she wants perfection, she is a bottom line profit driven leader. She wants Walt or Jesse in the long game if Todd cooks crap.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Tonight's da night like redman friends, let us rejoice
yVBELwS.png

now I just gotta find some reefer :beli:
The
You know what would be hilarious? If the GPS coordinates of where that money is, actually wins the lottery. And Walt did all this for nothing.

Fred.
That was easily the funniest comment I have read in Breaking Bad forum history lmao.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
HOW DID THIS MOTHER fukkER NOT SEE TODD AND HIS CREW COMING TO AMBUSH THEM? I would guess that Todd knew of the location beforehand and did what any good neo nazi would do, set up shop early on them and snatch one of them up as a hostage making his men lower their guns, thinking its a simple ripoff, they didn't think they were going to get killed.

ryVlXfO.jpg

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i dont think jesse will snitch but this might be the link that hank needed to bring walt down, unless jesse plays it smart and pin the drugs/killings on the nazi crew :patrice: which causes todd and his people to murk jesse...which makes walt want to get revenge on them, the gun for todd's crew and the ricin for lydia :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
We've seen how Walt acts though when he thinks somebody is in danger or something serious is goin down. He rushes around in a big hurry tryin to get whatever he needs done. If it was Walt Jr. I dont think there's any way he would be actin as calm as he was in those flash forwards. With that said, I really have no idea where this is about to go but i cant wait to see

Fair point but we've also seen Walt being very meticulous when planning with the stakes on the line also. Especially when he's had advance time to plan. It can go either way but I think when it comes to Jesse or Walt Jr. Walt wouldn't go in guns ablazing without SOME type of carefully planning as he'd want to make sure he had the best odds of success...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I see now that those spoilers were bullshyt (said Walt would kill Declan, Marie would not find out, ect) so I now believe that Todds people re who the M60 is for. I have a different perspective about Hank though. Him and Marie are prob the least broken bad, so I do think Todds people will kill Skylar while Walt is on the run or he leaves after she is killed. Upon his return with the M60 Hank will no longer be with the DEA, Hank will find out Walt is back, Hank mad about the death of Skylar and wanting revenge also will ride with Walt to either save Jesse and avenge the death of Skylar. Wishful thinking but possible.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Lydia is gonna take out Skyler for talkin that shieet when she went to the carwash :ufdup:

Lydia Only Orders Hits On People Who She Feels Are A Threat To Kill Her First

I Dunno Where People Got This Idea That Shes Some Hard Ass Mob Boss