Alicia Keys: When I met Swizz Beats I said "Eww", he wasn't my type

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"B-b-but she decides in 5 seconds if she'd fukk you" so much for that.

Im no woman's ideal type of dream man, most of you arent either. I'm just somewhat handsome with a bad attitude and a few good jokes. It's enough. Attraction can be created.

@Ashley Banks i remember when you said this kind of thing wasnt possible. :mjpls:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Shut up, bytch. Maybe Mashonda still wanted him.

:unimpressed:

I didn't watch the video, lol.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
@Rozay Oro basically u realize it takes too many mental gymnastics and realize these hoes ain’t worth it, then u start doing these things naturally lol. Don’t give a fukk, it’s your life appreciate it more

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
"B-b-but she decides in 5 seconds if she'd fukk you" so much for that.

Im no woman's ideal type of dream man, most of you arent either. I'm just somewhat handsome with a bad attitude and a few good jokes. It's enough. Attraction can be created.

@Ashley Banks i remember when you said this kind of thing wasnt possible. :mjpls:

Proof because I don’t remember saying this. :dwillhuh: I know plenty of people that didn’t like their spouses initially. I even had a crush on a guy in HS that I didn’t find attractive at first but he was funny.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro basically u realize it takes too many mental gymnastics and realize these hoes ain’t worth it, then u start doing these things naturally lol. Don’t give a fukk, it’s your life appreciate it more
It’s just I feel so lonely. Now I have to practically make new friends. fukk