Alicia Keys: When I met Swizz Beats I said "Eww", he wasn't my type

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
this is what needs to be emphasized :pachaha:
:pachaha: Breh ain’t you too old to be chatty pattying it up with nikkas?

:pachaha: You damn near a senior citizen and married and have kids.

:pachaha:Get off The Coli and go spend time with your wife instead of talking about Swizz Beatz and his wife you bald, geriatric fakkit.

:pachaha: my nikka Grandpa Beans… :salute: Happy New Year. :myman:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proof because I don’t remember saying this. :dwillhuh: I know plenty of people that didn’t like their spouses initially. I even had a crush on a guy in HS that I didn’t find attractive at first but he was funny.
Don't got the time to go through posts. When brehs used to talk about seducing women or game you had sing the opposite tune. :youngsabo:

But hey, this forum has been around a while. Guess you grew up. Happy holidays

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask a mixed or light skinned black woman what her "type" is and 99% of the time it's not a light skinned breh.

Light skinned women aren't attracted to light skinned men. A lot of light skinned females like their dudes midnight black. Women love that contrast in color from themselves.

Niccas that's actually been out here in the game for real and understand the mind of a black woman can co-sign this.
True, I tend to prefer girls that are darker than me. I do see some fine light skin joints but I do feel that they are overrated in general :yeshrug:

Not surprising it's the same with women

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Ask a mixed or light skinned black woman what her "type" is and 99% of the time it's not a light skinned breh.

Light skinned women aren't attracted to light skinned men. A lot of light skinned females like their dudes midnight black. Women love that contrast in color from themselves.

Niccas that's actually been out here in the game for real and understand the mind of a black woman can co-sign this.
:patrice:then you'd see a plethora of interracial relationships

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:then you'd see a plethora of interracial relationships
Not really, because the large majority of white women are attracted to white men.

If you notice though, most white women who date black men are the same as light skinned women...they have a strong preference for dark skinned black men.

I've told this story before, but I'm a light skinned breh and when I was a young dude I was treated like a god by dark and brown skinned women...and conversely light skinned women and white women didn't really give me that attention. I was "too pretty".

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's full of shyt. She lost a huge black female audience for being a homewrecker and now she's trying to justify it. Not gonna fly sis, black married women everywhere have disowned Alicia Keys:heh:
This :mjlol: the bytch didn't like him but somehow she ended up giving a married man "a chance of being interested in him" and stealing him from another woman:usure:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really, because the large majority of white women are attracted to white men.

If you notice though, most white women who date black men are the same as light skinned women...they have a strong preference for dark skinned black men.

I've told this story before, but I'm a light skinned breh and when I was a young dude I was treated like a god by dark and brown skinned women...and conversely light skinned women and white women didn't really give me that attention. I was "too pretty".

I noticed this too growing up. I’m dark skinned. I got play from all ranges of black women, lightskin, brown skin and darkskin but the most came from brownskin girls who I prefer the most too. A lot of lightskin joints were conceited I noticed. Not all. Just alot. So like you said, I realized I got ALOT of play from white broads. Like alot. So the calculus in my head has always been why put up with lightskin broads and their big heads/egos when I can just date a white broad. If I’m dipping my foot in that end of the pool Imma just save myself the headache and pawg.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Yep. If she’s mixed raced or very light skinned 90 percent of the time she wants a dark skinned man.

If she’s dark herself there’s a good chance she wants a lighter skinned man.