Alicia Keys: When I met Swizz Beats I said "Eww", he wasn't my type

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask a mixed or light skinned black woman what her "type" is and 99% of the time it's not a light skinned breh.

Light skinned women aren't attracted to light skinned men. A lot of light skinned females like their dudes midnight black. Women love that contrast in color from themselves.

Niccas that's actually been out here in the game for real and understand the mind of a black woman can co-sign this.

We all do but only dark skin people get criticized for it.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Alicia gets a pass even though I hate on her
because she was trying to throw lesbian vibes at first and said she was hiding from being harassed. So I could see her shytting on whoever came up to spit game really

Daps
This is prolly one of those things that people will make bigger than it actually. I’m sure we’ve all met someone we wasn’t feeling at first then ended up liking them
:ld:

or even worse, still not liking them and deciding to still dedicate time and resources just out of thirstiness to get a nut which is what the majority of guys seem to think is cool :huhldup:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
This is normal. Before social media you had to break her down and that took time...this even after everyone (her friends and sisters)had told you she chose you. She would never admit it at first but that was the game.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:martin:

Why do these CRACK ERA born and todays women put their relationship out there for the world to know and disrespect their men..

and even a few of old celebrity bytches..

now if a celebrity nikka come out and say shyt about his celebrity woman like “u know she really wasn’t my vibe because u know word in Hollywood circles is that she was getting passes around like Kim kardashian” he would be torched by everyone
Gen z is better? They clout chasing their asses off and definitely cheating on these weak skinny Jean types in the most open and comical ways. Lol@part of a "roster"