Daps
- "Then after a while he convinced me to be interested in him"
money-moneymay.gif
:dead:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women don't know what they want therefore they can't tell you or anyone else "i want......."

You actually have to talk to women in real life, face to face. Not text, not snap, no ig, not FaceTime, not on the phone to understand this.

I've had women young and old tell me directly "I'm not good at making plans, i need a man to tell me what's up. Don't ask me 'where do you want to go' "what do you want to do?' but take control, tell me."

I could give the game away for free but fukk that I'ma gatekeep. Not trying to see a bunch of tiktoks and YouTubers of date/game hacks out there.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usher had his dikk on her ass.....arms wrapped around her waist....her mouth open and her eyes closed

None of that was necessary for a performance ..especially a married woman

That is literally performance :heh:. It went with the song and played into his recent controversies. shyt they even did a "relationship issues" warning before his performance. Married women open mouth kiss, get their nipples sucked, and dry hump dudes on TV shows and movies all the time. I ain't saying I can rock with that but this isn't anything new or out of bounds for those that do.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
That is literally performance :heh:. It went with the song and played into his recent controversies. shyt they even did a "relationship issues" warning before his performance. Married women open mouth kiss, get their nipples sucked, and dry hump dudes on TV shows and movies all the time. I ain't saying I can rock with that but this isn't anything new or out of bounds for those that do.

Nah bruh....alot of it's simulated..hug from the rear with meat touching the azz is a nono

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
nikka please

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah bruh....alot of it's simulated..hug from the rear with meat touching the azz is a nono
An open mouth tongue kiss is not simulated. Sucking on titties or feeling on them and/or the ass is not simulated. You get more mileage than Usher got at a random club on a Friday night. nikkas actin like he did tongue kiss her or bend her over or something. That shyt was tame for entertainers. Now again, I ain't cool with mines doing that shyt and I have more respect for her than to be doing that myself but we ain't in that world.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
This.

Mfs is projecting their own insecurities onto this shyt. It's the fukking superbowl half time show. I'm pretty sure they rehearsed it a thousand times IN FRONT OF swizz AND Jay Z. That wasn't some random thing they did outta nowhere. I'm pretty sure Usher wasn't suddenly horny af mid song and decided to do that. Plus the NFL ain't playin no more about "spontaneous moments" during the half time show. Janet Jackson made sure of that. So everybody who is convinced it was "disrespectful" foh... they're performers :martin: