Alicia Jay is a 6'6" 40-year old virgin

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Start with that bootyhole then have her cosplaying as Lady D on Halloween. :shaq:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She’s pretty, looks and sounds like Robin from RHOP

but I don’t get being a virgin that long, I feel like you need to give that waiting for marriage shyt up by 35 and get some dikk while your p*ssy still works. She’s 5-8 years from perimenopause, like I couldn’t fathom not having had used my p*ssy during its best and wettest years :no:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
She’s pretty, looks and sounds like Robin from RHOP

but I don’t get being a virgin that long, I feel like you need to give that waiting for marriage shyt up by 35 and get some dikk while your p*ssy still works. She’s 5-8 years from perimenopause, like I couldn’t fathom not having had used my p*ssy during its best and wettest years :no:
:leon:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ran across this video this morning and wondered what thecoli would think....

:jbhmm:

"It's just something that is so special, that I want to share it with a special person and that's going to be my husband" :mjlol:
No it's not, just get it over with. She really fell for this bullshyt. Sex can be fun, but it's not special, Christians really need to stop putting this myth out there :snoop:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I met some women in their 30's who were virgins.

All of them were super religious and not exactly lookers and they were saving themselves for a man like Megan Good's ex husband.

These women literally had no social lives outside of church and volunteer work. They weren't willing to do some worldly or "unholy" things to increase their options like joining a dating site, going to bars/clubs, joining non-religious social clubs, etc. They just felt that a man of God will just pop out of nowhere and propose to them lol.

They're the byproducts of purity cultures/cults lowkey. Everybody preaches the virtues of low/no body count "virginal" or "chaste" women until they find out why they're the way they are.

Women like this were either sexually abused as kids or grew up in households where even normal shyt like having crushes on boys got them punished or their asses beat, sometimes both. The reason they feel like a man of God will pop out of nowhere and propose to them is because they were never allowed to properly socialize or date.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She not a anal virgin :takedat: Bet she got so much trapped wind in her anus her farts sound like Kenny G “Songbird” :skip:

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
I remember first seeing her at Warriors game back when they played at Oracle Arena. She always stood by the locker room tunnel entrance. You could clearly see her from the other side of the building, she looked gigantic. Wearing 6 inch heels didn’t help either. Only someone like KD would look proportionally normal with her.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
thats what im thinking. shes gorgeous but i could see her being totally insane in person
Her being 6’6” prolly a turn off for most dudes and most dudes being smaller than her prolly a turn off for her

She literally taller than 99% of all males who ever lived

She’d see a 6’3” dude the same way an average height woman see a 5’2” dude