Alicia Jay is a 6'6" 40-year old virgin

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang, she still pushing this?

I actually don't have a problem, I mean it's her life, what the hell would I be mad for...

But I have found that some people find their identity in something that is similar to this (like trauma for example) and it becomes what they are "known" for, but I believe it has an adverse effect, as it makes people that may have true intentions (I know men that are willing to wait) feel almost pressured to do and say the "right" things, talk about this topic all the time, or avoid it - it just makes things weird, while relationships are already hard within themselves.

I can't judge a woman for saving herself, which was probably harder back in the day then it is now, and I've found that usually these extremes, if not religious based, are tied to some traumatic experience from someones childhood, especially women. Some things we will never know about, so again, more power to her - I hope she knows she can meet someone and get married in a damn month, and all this virgin stuff will be irrelevant...

I've seen crazier things lol...people that were middle school sweetheart divorce and almost murder each other in 40's, people who met and got married in a week still together and happy 20 years later....

EDIT: Not to mention she is 6'6. We can act like that is normal but she def been getting a lot of weirdos, weird comments, fetishes and all types of scummy sh!t her way since she was probably in 6th grade, which can f someones view up a lot

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
It’s normal for a woman her age to never have orgasmed, she not missing out :ehh:
This is understated. Forgot about it “feeling good inside” or there being more toys out there now than ever. A lot of women, particularly on the mature side, doesn’t really know how it feels to cum.

A shame, really :sas1:

Even wilder than that? Bet there’s a lotta ladies out there that don’t realize the vulva isn’t part of a vagina. Or what the vulva is in the first place. I can understand some of the brehs not knowing this shyt, but it’s literally one of Your parts

Hell, Sid Vicious in the OP probably doesn’t know that shyt herself :sas2:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
shyt weird how some people make their sexual nature their main identity! :patrice:

Like you think you are soo special because you are a virgin that you have to make videos about it.

Same way some gay people have to announce who they like to have sex with and make it their identifier!

Most people out here fukking, or not fukking and just go about their business!

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't even matter if she's telling the truth or not.

Anyone who is (proclaiming) a virgin at 40 has missed out on large chunks of dating and life over the last 20+ years and is likely very sheltered/naive/selfish re:dating.

Can't even say I'd gleefully knock it down for a one-nighter because I'd be taking her virginity

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Personally, I see no problem of her wanting to wait until marriage before having sex,

BUT...

I would have a problem with her:

-Expecting long term courtship prior to engagement & marriage.

-Expecting her prospective partner to forsake sex from others while courting her prior to marriage.

Thing is..

It isn't all about her and what she wants! Her prospective husband's needs & desires are equally important.

So, hopefully she is willing to compromise with some things in order for her to receive the outcome she is seeking.