Alicia Jay is a 6'6" 40-year old virgin

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
This 100%.

You're not finding worthwhile men which means you either need to change your surroundings or change what you're looking for in a man. The good wholesome, physically attractive, educated etc (i.e., damn near perfect) men get snatched up early for a reason.

What you're left with are good dudes that aren't as "attractive" on the outside or physically attractive dudes that ain't settling for anyone.

Exactly. At some point, you have to date with a purpose. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a 40 year old virgin if you're cool with it. To each there own. But if you continually say there's "no good men" out here, it's on you.

Compromise is the word of the day. Your potential significant other may not have EVERY single thing on your list, but if they have a bunch, and treat you right, do right by you, why play?

Ain't nobody perfect. We all got flaws and bring baggage to the table, find someone who's baggage you can carry and who's willing to carry yours with a smile.

Daps
esp being attractive which she is.
Height plays a role too, I bet.

Tall women always talk down short brehs but they usually have ONE bad experience and swear off lil brehs forever. They swear short brehs are insecure but they usually avoid the confident ones in favor of the insecure ones.

A 6'6" broad gotta compete with a bunch of 5'2" broads for the 6'0"+ brehs. The taller Lavar Ball nikkas that want tall kids by marrying a tall woman.....they can pick anyone from 5'9" and up.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Probably looking for the perfection guy

Every single fingernail must be cut
Every toenail should be cut
He must like friends and Seinfield :mjpls:

And a whole lot of other requirements

Good for I guess, but dudes need some head or ass