Alicia Jay is a 6'6" 40-year old virgin

Daps
Admirable at 20, red flag at 40
This 100%.

You're not finding worthwhile men which means you either need to change your surroundings or change what you're looking for in a man. The good wholesome, physically attractive, educated etc (i.e., damn near perfect) men get snatched up early for a reason.

What you're left with are good dudes that aren't as "attractive" on the outside or physically attractive dudes that ain't settling for anyone.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This 100%.

You're not finding worthwhile men which means you either need to change your surroundings or change what you're looking for in a man. The good wholesome, physically attractive, educated etc (i.e., damn near perfect) men get snatched up early for a reason.

What you're left with are good dudes that aren't as "attractive" on the outside or physically attractive dudes that ain't settling for anyone.

Oh and the women who are half her age and badder are giving it up.

Daps
If she really is a virgin she probably has a fear of sex, I understand not wanting to rush into anything or not being into casual sex, but at the end of the day it's just not that serious.
Truth. The urge to fukk is strong. Someone that is a virgin that long is able to stay a virgin because sex makes them uncomfortable. Like if you hate the taste of alcohol it's very easy to never drink it.

Most "wait until marriage" folks get married at 20 to 25 because they wanna fukk so bad that they'll pair up with anyone to get some puzz/dikk.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
This 100%.

I met some women in their 30's who were virgins.

All of them were super religious and not exactly lookers and they were saving themselves for a man like Megan Good's ex husband.

These women literally had no social lives outside of church and volunteer work. They weren't willing to do some worldly or "unholy" things to increase their options like joining a dating site, going to bars/clubs, joining non-religious social clubs, etc. They just felt that a man of God will just pop out of nowhere and propose to them lol.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif