Alfred Konuwa On The Biggest Problem Under The HHH Booking Era

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice:

You guys in here still posting delusional Bianca is being held back babel? Even brought in Sasha

You want to know how’s it’s delusional babel? Rhea Ripley is always brought up like Bianca nots fighting Asuka for the title

I’m a big fan of Rhea and Bianca and honestly I say this with no bias— I don’t think either of the two can say they’re more marketable/popular over the other— they’re equally over and talented af

I feel like I say this to the same posters every week but you guys like to bring up that Bianca’s long ass reign didn’t have must see feuds every time so it shows HHH really didn’t care. The reality is all of the women’s feuds and title reigns are trash.

You guys just like to equate Rhea being in main story lines with the Judgement Day as = to a more focused and better title reign for some reason

Ive been watching almost consecutively since 1990 and a consistent hallmark of a Vince McMahon top star is having the tv show built in their image and that image is ubiquitous throughout the program. Rhea Ripley IS Judgment Day. Shes the leader and main character and shes all over the show. In WWE, theres the champ and theres the CHAMP. Bianca needed a new story and I believe every belt needs to move around more if Roman is still champ, but shes clearly been de emphasized as being beneath Rhea just like in NXT

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Ive been watching almost consecutively since 1990 and a consistent hallmark of a Vince McMahon top star is having the tv show built in their image and that image is ubiquitous throughout the program. Rhea Ripley IS Judgment Day. Shes the leader and main character and shes all over the show. In WWE, theres the champ and theres the CHAMP. Bianca needed a new story and I believe every belt needs to move around more if Roman is still champ, but shes clearly been de emphasized as being beneath Rhea just like in NXT

I don’t think that means WWE views Bianca lesser than Rhea tho

Rhea is all over WWE television, but so is Dom, Finn, and Priest.

Yeah she’s the leader but we’re not gonna pretend like it’s all about her here

It’s literally their main storyline with Seth and the tension between Finn and priest and then at the same time Rhea and Dom have titles and Priest has the MITB

But none of that takes away from the fact that Rhea hasn’t had an amazing title run, WWE literally broke up liv and back shoulders girl to give her someone to fight

So I’m still not seeing any valid argument it just seems like you want an hour of screen time of Bianca on Smackdown like Rhea does on RAW

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You would think Rhea & Bianca are on the same show together & Bianca was stuck in catering every week going by this thread :heh:
If there is only one thing the IWC can agree on, it’s their love of whining, bytching, and moaning about it.

“I didn’t get what I want, this is bullshyt. So fukk you, fukk you, and especially fukk you, you fukking mark. See you next week!”

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
when you take risks you have lows and highs. When you’re a safe fakkit like laveck you book hack mundane shyt that anyone can predict a year ahead of time.

Bianca lost in 30 seconds but she beefed with Becky the entire year and ended up putting a five star classic. Meanwhile laveck had her beefing with garbage ass damage control that’s been stinking up the women’s division for an entire year.

Laveck can’t get anyone over. Hes riding Vince’s wave and we all know it. :mjgrin:

:mjlol: at you butchering the man's name like that.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That what she looks like in real life, but some of y'all(not saying you) be hyping her up like she's 98 Jacqueline or 00 Trish :mjlol:. Also this thread is even more relevant after last night's Hit Row segment.:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
I been calling her Roger Klotz for years.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
3. What happened to Tez's push? He looked like a star the one time they allowed him to be a singles wrestler. Why they still pump faking on him?

At this rate, there's probably a better chance of the Styles P/Aaliyah diss being unearthed in pristine CDQ than there is of Tez being pushed.