Alfred Konuwa On The Biggest Problem Under The HHH Booking Era

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think half of all this is Vince stans wearing rose-colored glasses.

Like for every Hurt Business segment, people forget about Shelton and Cedric jobbing to the Viking Raiders or Riddle and Orton. They don’t remember Sami feuding with Bobby and having three brehs dressed as women playing his sisters. They don’t remember Bianca losing to Becky in 30 seconds.

But if the argument is Vince, who’s been running the company for decades, at one point had more black champs than Haitch has in the year or two he’s been in charge, then sure. Yall got it I guess.

I’m not about to thank Vince for giving Kofi a reign and then having him lose in 20 seconds to Brock :yeshrug:

Yeah, I think some posters will avoid this thread like the plague but they are fair questions to be asked. Vince never bothered to have anyone other than superhero lookin cacs be champion for decades.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They had a lil run but yeah... there's questions. I'll address these questions to the people in this thread.

1. Where the hell is Xavier? Yes, Kofi is hurt but hasn't Xavier proved that he can be a solo act?

2. Where has Lashley been? If the answer is "let it play out" because he's apparently recruiting for a new Hurt Business then I'm obviously all for it. Still weird that he didn't wrestle on WrestleMania and then disappeared.

3. What happened to Tez's push? He looked like a star the one time they allowed him to be a singles wrestler. Why they still pump faking on him?

4. Bianca is fine... I think. I'm not really worried about it, she just had a great run. But are they going to "Sasha" Bianca now that Charlotte is back around? That's a legitimate question because you know how they act with Charlotte and what they did to Sasha. Bianca should be above Charlotte in the pecking order.

@Rell84shots @Larry Legend @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trips @Straw Hat Luffy @Norrin Radd
1. There's nothing stopping them from booking Xavier.
2. Lashley got an Austin level pop when he finally returned, which speaks to the ineptitude of the current booking.
3. HHH acknowledging everyone except Tez in the chamber match is all you need to know.
4. Bianca was immediately cooled off once HHH took over, so his real golden child Rhea could reign unchallenged. Yet despite that Bianca is still the go to woman for all of their media appearances, and she's on the SummerSlam poster(Rhea isn't) which means Vince still wants her very visible.
I think half of all this is Vince stans wearing rose-colored glasses.

Like for every Hurt Business segment, people forget about Shelton and Cedric jobbing to the Viking Raiders or Riddle and Orton. They don’t remember Sami feuding with Bobby and having three brehs dressed as women playing his sisters. They don’t remember Bianca losing to Becky in 30 seconds.

But if the argument is Vince, who’s been running the company for decades, at one point had more black champs than Haitch has in the year or two he’s been in charge, then sure. Yall got it I guess.

I’m not about to thank Vince for giving Kofi a reign and then having him lose in 20 seconds to Brock :yeshrug:
BULLshyt. We all remember and still say it was dumb shock booking, and they were lucky that it led to a great feud and best women's match in Mania history. This isn't about praising Vince, this is about calling out HHH's obvious horrible booking of black talent. The latest of having Melo lose 2x to Finn Balor, and having Apollo Crews return just to get beat by Priest is just another example of his :mjpls:booking.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
3. HHH acknowledging everyone except Tez in the chamber match is all you need to know.
4. Bianca was immediately cooled off once HHH took over, so his real golden child Rhea could reign unchallenged. Yet despite that Bianca is still the go to woman for all of their media appearances, and she's on the SummerSlam poster(Rhea isn't) which means Vince still wants her very visible.

BULLshyt. We all remember and still say it was dumb shock booking, and they were lucky that it led to a great feud and best women's match in Mania history. This isn't about praising Vince, this is about calling out HHH's obvious horrible booking of black talent. The latest of having Melo lose 2x to Finn Balor, and having Apollo Crews return just to get beat by Priest is just another example of his :mjpls:booking.

Tez does too much goofy shyt in ring and on the mic, he's like a Black Young Buck:mjpls:
You are insane if you think HHH cooled off Bianca, she has beaten the shyt out of the roster to the point where (internet)fans started to turn on her for winning too much. Rhea is $$$, Bianca is $$$, this isn't an either/or situation.
We're really mad at an NXT breh losing to Balor, who's about to be a main roster champion?
And Apollo Crews? Really breh? :dahell:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Tez does too much goofy shyt in ring and on the mic, he's like a Black Young Buck:mjpls:
You are insane if you think HHH cooled off Bianca, she has beaten the shyt out of the roster to the point where (internet)fans started to turn on her for winning too much. Rhea is $$$, Bianca is $$$, this isn't an either/or situation.
We're really mad at an NXT breh losing to Balor, who's about to be a main roster champion?
Wasn’t the whole HHH hates Bianca thing based on all her creative as champ being trash under HHH?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
1. There's nothing stopping them from booking Xavier.
2. Lashley got an Austin level pop when he finally returned, which speaks to the ineptitude of the current booking.

You ain’t fooling anybody breh, 90% of all of your posts are just you sucking Vince off. Just be honest :pachaha:

Let’s not take a walk down memory lane :ufdup:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

No she was not :mjlol:

She was in a feud with Damage CTRL which at the time was a hot feud

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Fcck that n-gga, he the same good that defended Hoegan

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
when you take risks you have lows and highs. When you’re a safe fakkit like laveck you book hack mundane shyt that anyone can predict a year ahead of time.

Bianca lost in 30 seconds but she beefed with Becky the entire year and ended up putting a five star classic. Meanwhile laveck had her beefing with garbage ass damage control that’s been stinking up the women’s division for an entire year.

Laveck can’t get anyone over. Hes riding Vince’s wave and we all know it. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You ain’t fooling anybody breh, 90% of all of your posts are just you sucking Vince off. Just be honest :pachaha:

Let’s not take a walk down memory lane :ufdup:
You mean the posts where I say "Thank you Vince"? That's in response to the people that believe Sean Ross Sapp whenever he insinuates that Vince is back in charge of creative. You can't say Vince is making the final decisions and then give HHH credit for the stuff you like. Also I always give Vince credit when he deserves it, and I criticize the hell out of him when he warrants it as well. If you want to travel down memory lane then look at all the times I call storylines and segments shyt when he was 100% in control before he stepped down. Unlike most of the people on this forum I can actually criticize the company I watch. The:ufdup:is for you for thinking you can actually win this battle.:mjlol:
Remember Montez Ford breakout performance in February
Remember HHH congratulating everyone except Montez, and then only doing so on Twitter after everyone called him out on it?:mjpls:
Wasn’t the whole HHH hates Bianca thing based on all her creative as champ being trash under HHH?
For some that was it, but for me it goes back to her booking in NXT. He gave her an undefeated streak against lower ranked people, then had her lose all the important matches. If you weren't watching back then it'll be difficult to understand my annoyance with him now. Bianca was rising as a top heel and was getting cheered over everyone, she was more popular than Rhea but HHH decided that Rhea deserved to be NXT women's champion instead of red hot Bianca. Now he's repeating the same pattern on the main roster. It was supposed to be Bianca vs Charlotte at Mania, but HHH once again decided Rhea was more important.
Your first comment invalidated any of your other points, but I'll go ahead and entertain you.
1. Tez is nothing like the twin twinks so slap yourself for that dumbass comment.
2. Bianca was literally booked to just show up and win with no reason for the matches.
3. There were a million different ways they could've heated up Balor going into SummerSlam, having Melo lose 2x was just idiotic and did nothing for him.
4. The last time we saw Apollo he was getting assaulted by Rhea and beaten by Dominik, and they bring him back just to beat him again.

You might not care how black talent is booked but I and a lot of other people do. Again, Your first sentence was so fukking dumb and the MJ smiley was very appropriate for that shytty comment.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did Bianca not have a much longer reign under HHH than Vince? Am I missing something?

She was definitely de emphasized in favor of Rhea Ripley as soon as HHH took over. I don’t see how Rhea is more marketable than Bianca in any way other than thinking Bianca is gonna go have babies soon. But this is consistent from NXT.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
She was definitely de emphasized in favor of Rhea Ripley as soon as HHH took over. I don’t see how Rhea is more marketable than Bianca in any way other than thinking Bianca is gonna go have babies soon. But this is consistent from NXT.

Rhea is their biggest star on TikTok, they are chasing social views