Alfred Konuwa On The Biggest Problem Under The HHH Booking Era

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rhea is their biggest star on TikTok, they are chasing social views

Tiktok star just means she posts some horny shyt. I remember when they posted a whole India expansion thing because an Indian woman’s match in nxt got 75 million views on YouTube. In reality, it was just Indian men wanting to see tities

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the bianca situation is not as cut and dry as people are making it seem, you could argue that under triple h she was booked even stronger than she was under vince but at the same time triple h failed to give her any compelling stories or book her character in a way that resonated with people resulting in a good chunk of fans turning on her, calling her boring and stale and ultimately her getting booed out of the building in :mjpls: ass puerto rico

the damage ctrl feud did nothing for her, a returning bayley alongside two returning internet darlings in dakota/iyo feuding with bianca immediately off rip was never going to win bianca over with internet fans because a lot of them wanted damage ctrl to get strong booking to establish themselves as a force of a team so when bianca started bodying them by herself they started crying over her being booked too strong, then the alexa bliss/uncle howdy/bray-verse bullshyt completely killed off whatever was left of the good grace in her reign, the nail in the coffin was putting a returning rebranded asuka against her at WM while not even turning her heel, bianca shouldve faced charlotte instead of being put in that position

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She was definitely de emphasized in favor of Rhea Ripley as soon as HHH took over. I don’t see how Rhea is more marketable than Bianca in any way other than thinking Bianca is gonna go have babies soon. But this is consistent from NXT.
She's not more marketable, which is why Bianca is still on all the posters. Outside of wrestling Rhea is just a pale goth girl, and mainstream stopped caring about that after the Twilight fad ended. Rhea would've been a huge star in the 90s-early 00s.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did Bianca not have a much longer reign under HHH than Vince? Am I missing something?
Again y'all are looking at how long she held the belt, I'm looking at her booking while holding the belt. HHH gave her one storyline and it was the awful Alexa/Uncle Howdy garbage. The feud with Asuka was literally them just staring at each other every week.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
how is Rhea more marketable than Bianca? That's like saying Charlotte is more marketable than Sasha. It's just simply not true. I do think Rhea is a little bit more marketable than Charlotte with the younger fans but nobody is more marketable than Bianca and Sasha.
Because everybody mimics their favorite cac podcast a saying that because they simply do not like black people especially women champions.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
how is Rhea more marketable than Bianca? That's like saying Charlotte is more marketable than Sasha. It's just simply not true. I do think Rhea is a little bit more marketable than Charlotte with the younger fans but nobody is more marketable than Bianca and Sasha.
You just wanted to bring up Sasha. :russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Am I wrong? You think Charlotte and Rhea are more marketable? :mjlol:
I'm not clowning you, I just know how much you love Sasha/Mercedes. You can look at my old posts in other Sasha threads where I said the same thing. Charlotte was the prime example of Vince stubbornly trying to make someone a mainstream star, which was inexcusable since Sasha was getting appearances outside of the WWE at the time. You could see he wasn't going to make that same mistake again with Bianca, but HHH is doing the same with Rhea. Rhea's mainstream popularity is already off to a bad start, just look at this bullshyt.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not clowning you, I just know how much you love Sasha/Mercedes. You can look at my old posts in other Sasha threads where I said the same thing. Charlotte was the prime example of Vince stubbornly trying to make someone a mainstream star, which was inexcusable since Sasha was getting appearances outside of the WWE at the time. You could see he wasn't going to make that same mistake again with Bianca, but HHH is doing the same with Rhea. Rhea's mainstream popularity is already off to a bad start, just look at this bullshyt.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

did Rainbow Six even try to get the character models right? :dahell:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

You guys in here still posting delusional Bianca is being held back babel? Even brought in Sasha

You want to know how’s it’s delusional babel? Rhea Ripley is always brought up like Bianca nots fighting Asuka for the title

I’m a big fan of Rhea and Bianca and honestly I say this with no bias— I don’t think either of the two can say they’re more marketable/popular over the other— they’re equally over and talented af

I feel like I say this to the same posters every week but you guys like to bring up that Bianca’s long ass reign didn’t have must see feuds every time so it shows HHH really didn’t care. The reality is all of the women’s feuds and title reigns are trash.

You guys just like to equate Rhea being in main story lines with the Judgement Day as = to a more focused and better title reign for some reason