Alfred Konuwa On The Biggest Problem Under The HHH Booking Era

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Man this video was boo boo

The only wrestler who’s slated is Lashley

This dude really said Hit Row was legit… they’ve always sucked unless it involved swerve

And I don’t want to hear anything about Bianca every Coli poster wants to get into them guts so you guys become mad irrational as shyt… probably want her to defeat Roman

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
if its black wrestlers not being pushed literally at all, he's absolutely right because Omos being a freak of nature and having no spot on the show is insane. Vince would never!

fukk Vince tho, but he knew what he had in Omos. Hunter focused on workmate bums

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Never in my life have I seen anyone stan Vince so hard :mjlol:

Bruh I hate Vince and I’m glad he’s gone but you can’t tell me with a straight face that the last few years of WWE weren’t black as hell compared to this

Vince even had Truth in the fold. He was doing dumb shyt but still, the nikka was at least on tv with something to do every week

I like what Hunter is doing overall but we cannot front like he ain’t fumbling the fukk outta black wrestlers

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:ufdup: None of that matters since because of Trips, Dominik got paroled and rehabilitated himself to society.

Dominik_Mysterio_in_July_2023.png

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Can the answer be somewhere in the middle. I don't think Vince was a pro black as this dude makes it seem before he got bushed out the paint feel is. And I don't think Triple H is as Anti Black as things feel.

I think the real answer is there are some voices in the room that aren't being listened to right now. I mean Vince never brings Hit Row back (which minus B-Fab I don't care about them nikkas). But, Triple H did. Bianca clearly was better with Vince, but I don't think Vince was ready to sacrifice Charlotte for her. Triple H like Bianca but he is missing what he has with her. Lashley got his due, but lets not forget he floundered for a long ass time with Vince in charge, and he's not been reheated with HHH in charge properly.

I think a lot of things are stifled because of the Bloodline angle and rightfully so. Street Profits are probably missing 2 reigns at least because of the bloodline. If Sami hadn't become so hot, we probably don't have the Bloodline split yet. Or we have a different team probably the Profits that unseated them. Lashley is in that air, that they don't want him to beat Roman, but they also don't want him to job to Roman. Yeah he's "lost" in the US feud, but Bobby either got jumped by Brock or Bronson took the falls. Keep Bobby Safe. Bobby aint' losing dumb matches clean.

Omos feels a lot like Stroman. Stroman wasn't gang busters from the start. He kind of got the right program and they heated him up. But, his overall booking he's not some great Giant. And they haven't booked Omos great either but very much in a similar way. Omos with MVP should be getting more TV time. I'm holding out hope that we evolve from a Hurt Business to a Hurt Enterprise. More nikkas, more ass kicking, more undeniable.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Bruh I hate Vince and I’m glad he’s gone but you can’t tell me with a straight face that the last few years of WWE weren’t black as hell compared to this

Vince even had Truth in the fold. He was doing dumb shyt but still, the nikka was at least on tv with something to do every week

I like what Hunter is doing overall but we cannot front like he ain’t fumbling the fukk outta black wrestlers
Oh nah, everything he said in the vid is true, I’m talkin bout OP :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They had a lil run but yeah... there's questions. I'll address these questions to the people in this thread.

1. Where the hell is Xavier? Yes, Kofi is hurt but hasn't Xavier proved that he can be a solo act?

2. Where has Lashley been? If the answer is "let it play out" because he's apparently recruiting for a new Hurt Business then I'm obviously all for it. Still weird that he didn't wrestle on WrestleMania and then disappeared.

3. What happened to Tez's push? He looked like a star the one time they allowed him to be a singles wrestler. Why they still pump faking on him?

4. Bianca is fine... I think. I'm not really worried about it, she just had a great run. But are they going to "Sasha" Bianca now that Charlotte is back around? That's a legitimate question because you know how they act with Charlotte and what they did to Sasha. Bianca should be above Charlotte in the pecking order.

@Rell84shots @Larry Legend @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trips @Straw Hat Luffy @Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They had a lil run but yeah... there's questions. I'll address these questions to the people in this thread.

1. Where the hell is Xavier? Yes, Kofi is hurt but hasn't Xavier proved that he can be a solo act?

2. Where has Lashley been? If the answer is "let it play out" because he's apparently recruiting for a new Hurt Business then I'm obviously all for it. Still weird that he didn't wrestle on WrestleMania and then disappeared.

3. What happened to Tez's push? He looked like a star the one time they allowed him to be a singles wrestler. Why they still pump faking on him?

4. Bianca is fine... I think. I'm not really worried about it, she just had a great run. But are they going to "Sasha" Bianca now that Charlotte is back around? That's a legitimate question because you know how they act with Charlotte and what they did to Sasha. Bianca should be above Charlotte in the pecking order.

@Rell84shots @Larry Legend @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trips @Straw Hat Luffy @Norrin Radd
I think half of all this is Vince stans wearing rose-colored glasses.

Like for every Hurt Business segment, people forget about Shelton and Cedric jobbing to the Viking Raiders or Riddle and Orton. They don’t remember Sami feuding with Bobby and having three brehs dressed as women playing his sisters. They don’t remember Bianca losing to Becky in 30 seconds.

But if the argument is Vince, who’s been running the company for decades, at one point had more black champs than Haitch has in the year or two he’s been in charge, then sure. Yall got it I guess.

I’m not about to thank Vince for giving Kofi a reign and then having him lose in 20 seconds to Brock :yeshrug: