Test defeated Rodney

RAW; 1/4/99

Steve Blackman defeated Ken Shamrock in a non-title match

Goldust defeated Mark Henry by disqualification

The Godfather vs Test ended in a no contest

Triple H defeated Mankind with Shane McMahon as the special referee

Kane defeated Pat Patterson & Gerald Brisco in a handicap match

Road Dogg retained the WWF Hardcore Championship by defeating Al Snow

Mankind defeated The Rock in a No Disqualification Match to win the WWF Championship

:whoa: Both these show might have been trash, but, I'm making a point about how "The Greatest Era ever; The Lavek Era" compares to "The Attitude Era" that everybody is tired of hearing about.

The attitude era daily programming sucked too tho.
We are here because vince and bisch sucked ass.
Plus blew shyt chunks in our tesla.
like incoming the movie.

That most ignorant fans try to act like.
it never happened. While smart fans like me to crz and Keith. Decided to come document how trash it was. Plus had to stop cause it never got better and was a burn out drag.

Even when it was a boom and Keith was so big Warner had a site he was on.

Rant the shows and matches.

That is the only true test to see if it is good.
Unless you rant every chancery to toe hold.

Everything else is a lie.

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not sure how much more story is left to tell with The Bloodline if The Rock isn't around. It feels like something needs to happen to make Roman recruit others so they can do a War Games match (likely at Survivor Series) and at some point The Rock will come back and do the match with Cody and a match with Roman..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Literally a month ago;

Tonight;

WWE legit just playing reruns :dead:

Cody would get exposed verse jacob

Real talk.

If wwe was smart.
They would have signed hammerstone.
Yet since they have hogun up their ass.
To try to rejuvenate hogun.
Plus hogun is apart of the clique with cripple ache. They hold an affinity to the rip off Billy Graham.
Yet are resistant to the guy.
who is the next evolution of that modern take on billy graham.

Which is now,....hammerstone.

The wwe is still ran by vince.
as long as cripple ache, the son in law is there.

Plus it is a conflict of interest.
for cripple ache to even still be there as well.

Which is why this shyt been huff as fukk.
When we should have gotten rock v roman.
fukk cody story.

This shyt never was good and I know so because I was there for all that neutered workrate in the indies bullshyt.
like real talk...
How is the guy who ruined the boom.
Going to make another one.
When everybody hates him to begin with.
Plus use a guy who enabled why Japan sucks and may never recover.

Then again. Was racist and the rock still never won the belt at mania frfr.

Y'all can be fooled.
I am not.

I came back.
To Watch this boring ass shyt, after the two takeover ousted vince, "allegedly".
outside of the racist booked to megapowers spectacle of jade and bianca. the wwe is garbage to watch. plus the workrate is so neutered.
Jade and bianca look like the best visual inring in wwe history from how their bigris product is marketed to.
inring it is baby shyt to watch too.
Which is by design. so no one can elevate matches in workrate.
to boost the draw of the company. as the son in law wants to fake prove. he created the profitability of the boom wwe period.

After he slept his way

into the main event via nepotism.
Back when he had the cutoff.
To go nose to nose taker.
After umpteenth boring fail to ramp up the card.

This current post vince era.
Is the same bullshyt wrasslin was.
after Cripple ache went over the rock at mania.

Bias is the only thing that keeps this company from dying.
Which us all nostalgia.
As the wwe has never been actually good.

Just a few spectacle.

Made by a nepotism obsessed sexually deviant and his son in law.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This era will get better as soon as Trips realizes that not everything needs a long ass build. It's ok to pull the trigger on certain angles/events early if need be, instead of letting shyt drag out.

I think keeping H's focus and organization, while occansionally throwing in some Vince's off the wall spontaneity here and there is probably the best approach to keeping these shows entertaining.

As of right now, all this slow burn booking is making the shows hard to watch on a week to week basis. A lot of the storylines are better consumed by binging segments/matches back to back on youtube(via WWE Playlist) than watching them regularly.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This era will get better as soon as Trips realizes that not everything needs a long ass build. It's ok to pull the trigger on certain angles/events early if need be, instead of letting shyt drag out.

I think keeping H's focus and organization, while occansionally throwing in some Vince's off the wall spontaneity here and there is probably the best approach to keeping these shows entertaining.

As of right now, all this slow burn booking is making the shows hard to watch on a week to week basis. A lot of the storylines are better consumed by binging segments/matches back to back on youtube(via WWE Playlist) than watching them regularly.

Fam, Theory and Waller been teasing a breakup since Elimination Chamber, it’s September, there’s just no need for a long term storyline with those two.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They going to milk every penny out of the Bloodline stuff that they can and won't stop milking it until the udders are falling off.

It is not gonna draw like it shpuld.
Unless we get rock v roman for the wwe title.

Like what we shoud have gotten.

Art Barr

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

It also leads to top guys being put on ice because he doesn't have any plans for them. Jey hasn't been doing anything for months, Gunther was hardly on TV between KOTR and Summerslam, Bron has been doing backstage interviews since Summerslam, etc.

I think HHH puts the right guys together in feuds so the PPVs are generally quality but the content of these feuds is lacking. As a result, the TV is very repetitive.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Looking at the upcoming PLE schedule... NXT has 'Halloween Havoc' that's going to be a lot of fun as always and it's back to a PLE now

For the main rosters, there's 'Bad Blood' in Atlanta and 'Crown Jewel' in Saudi Arabia. I think Punk and '97 Drew are headed for a Hell in a Cell after what was a really good beat down segment last week.

Not sure if Roman is working these shows or not. If he is, it's maybe a singles match vs. Solo?

They will probably run Rhea vs. Liv sooner than later.

Some of this feels like treading water until we get to 'Survivor Series' in November.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

This is my issue with him. There's certain angles you do it. Just not EVERY story.

Plus when is Roman gonna start talking his shyt? They booking him like he's Sting or something