Alfonso Ribeiro's wife had no idea about his 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' past when they first met

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I remember him from Silver Spoons and going to Constitution Hall as a kid to see him as the Tap Dance Kid.
I was trying to remember who that smart mouth kid was, and the name of that sitcom. Now I remember it was Richard Schroder in "Silver Spoons", and I do remember seeing Alfonso Ribeiro some where along that time, but I was too busy running the streets...lol. Anyway, it seemed like all the high school kids during that time wanted to have the smartest mouth. I don't think I ever watched a full episode of "Silver Spoons", but the one that I remember the most was when he failed as a professional comedian. In that episode, they gave him a shot as a comedian because he had so many comeback lines for this comedian on stage, who was trying to clown him at one of his stand up comedy shows. He found out how tough it was being a real comedian when he couldn't make anybody laugh while on stage, and he couldn't take the insults. Like I said, I didn't watch it a lot, but that was the first time I seen him humbled in that sitcom. I don't think I even watch that episode all the way through.

Didn't mean to put all the focus on Richard Schroder, but I could never remember the name of that sitcom. The sitcom "Silver Spoons" didn't even ring a bell until I googled it, and it brought back memories of the 80's.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I was trying to remember who that smart mouth kid was, and the name of that sitcom. Now I remember it was Richard Schroder in "Silver Spoons", and I do remember seeing Alfonso Ribeiro some where along that time, but I was too busy running the streets...lol. Anyway, it seemed like all the high school kids during that time wanted to have the smartest mouth. I don't think I ever watched a full episode of "Silver Spoons", but the one that I remember the most was when he failed as a professional comedian. In that episode, they gave him a shot as a comedian because he had so many comeback lines for this comedian on stage, who was trying to clown him at one of his stand up comedy shows. He found out how tough it was being a real comedian when he couldn't make anybody laugh while on stage, and he couldn't take the insults. Like I said, I didn't watch it a lot, but that was the first time I seen him humbled in that sitcom. I don't think I even watch that episode all the way through.

Didn't mean to put all the focus on Richard Schroder, but I could never remember the name of that sitcom. The sitcom "Silver Spoons" didn't even ring a bell until I googled it, and it brought back memories of the 80's.
you really did run the streets..and didn't have time to watch tv

you listed the plot of an episode of Fresh Prince as an episode of Silver Spoons

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He was... easily.

I dont even think its debatable.
Carlton stole the show every second he was on air.

People gonna be doing the Carlton on ya grave pleighboi :wow:

Carlton was a star no doubt...but he wasn't a one man show.

Will showed incredible talent early on and that's why he's one of the biggest stars ever...

The scene with the glasses where he was making the beats.

The scene in the fat suit.

The scene where was acting like Ashley father.

I can name a bunch where he was just as versatile as Carlton...

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If those are his real kids, then maybe those are Micheal Jackson kids by that White woman. I just know that the kids from both these couples look like they could have had a White father.
They look more 25% black than 50 but they will probably get darker with age. Alfonso even looks like he has recent Spanish mixture himself. Can definitely tell from their hair they're biracial :ehh:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could honestly say Carlton was the most iconic character from the Fresh Prince. I know Will is the biggest star but he really had only one memorable moment "How come he don't want me, mane?" Literally every other memorable moment off the show involves Carlton minus Trevor Bungee jumping....
bruh you took me back...Hilarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy Bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnks, will youuuuuuuuu :picard: