Alfonso Ribeiro's wife had no idea about his 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' past when they first met

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I.

Come to find out he is a Trini :patrice:
Trini I believe. I think some trinidadians have spanish surnames from when spain owned the island
Here's a funny thing......i used to joke that a famous Trini athlete turned broadcaster looks like a bootleg Carlton

Anybody who follows track and field....already knows I'm talking about Ato Boldon

univ10836-copy.jpg

who knew?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
If those are his real kids, then maybe those are Micheal Jackson kids by that White woman. I just know that the kids from both these couples look like they could have had a White father.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
When Fresh Prince first aired, I thought Alfonso Ribeiro was going to be the main star, although I didn't know his name. I just remember him being a kid on this commercial doing the moonwalk better than Micheal Jackson. I never even heard of Will Smith. It was like they pulled a name out of a hat full of rappers, because there were some many at that time, and the name Will Smith came out. I would have never known.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
When Fresh Prince first aired, I thought Alfonso Ribeiro was going to be the main star, although I didn't know his name. I just remember him as a kid on this commercial doing the moonwalk better than Micheal Jackson. I never even heard of Will Smith. It was like they pulled a name out of a hat full of rappers, because there were some many at that time, and the name Will Smith came out. I would have never known.

I remember him from Silver Spoons and going to Constitution Hall as a kid to see him as the Tap Dance Kid.