Alfonso Ribeiro's wife had no idea about his 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' past when they first met

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They look more 25% black than 50 but they will probably get darker with age. Alfonso even looks like he has recent Spanish mixture himself. Can definitely tell from their hair they're biracial :ehh:

Breh I been saying for years that many of these hollywood folks kids ain't really they kids. They either adopted or test tube babies from donors. Especially these mixed hollywood kids.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If those are his real kids, then maybe those are Micheal Jackson kids by that White woman. I just know that the kids from both these couples look like they could have had a White father.

Yep I saw his kids before and thought they were donor test tube babies like MJ kids. These hollywoods kats kids and marriages are fake IMO.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yoooo @3Rivers can u put NO nikkaZ on this gif

giphy.gif

:russ:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

Yeah, I saw that "Fresh Prince" episode too, but "Silver Spoons" had a similar episode several years earlier, with Richard Stratton trying the same thing.

If you take a look at the whole picture, comedy has always copied off of earlier comedy. Even Martin copied a lot from "The Honeymooners".

Btw, it's funny how you posted D.L. Hughley, because the same thing happened to him when he tried to crack jokes on his short lived comedy show on CNN, that aired right after Obama got elected. He couldn't get none of those White folks to laugh, and that wasn't even an act. It was a straight up embarrassment. He lost a lot of credibility from us for a minute behind that. I never saw that happened to a comedian so late in their career. He definitely had a White audience, who definitely didn't care much about him or Black people period. I don't know why he tried to win them over like that. I guess he was still pumped up over that Obama election, and thought Whites loved Blacks for real.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it’s not like his wife is some gold digging, bombshell looking woman. She looks like a regular looking woman who probably grew up where this show was not a show she was exposed to. She probably watched Friends, Seinfeld, Frasier, Home Improvement, etc... No big deal if that was her life.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
His girl ugly, she's looks like those European depiction of witches.

But if he's happy, I'm not gonna hate.

She's ugly as sin though