Alfonso Ribeiro's wife had no idea about his 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' past when they first met

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
You could honestly say Carlton was the most iconic character from the Fresh Prince. I know Will is the biggest star but he really had only one memorable moment "How come he don't want me, mane?" Literally every other memorable moment off the show involves Carlton minus Trevor Bungee jumping....
giphy.gif

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You could honestly say Carlton was the most iconic character from the Fresh Prince. I know Will is the biggest star but he really had only one memorable moment "How come he don't want me, mane?" Literally every other memorable moment off the show involves Carlton minus Trevor Bungee jumping....

:what:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: that dude was such a dikkhead

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Nah, this ain't it chief.