mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The # 1 amount of replies is someone against AOC, but the number 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 are all pro AOC, including you with 73 replies to my 51.
@Perfectson has 130 more posts than the next poster and he has only been active since October. Also your 52 posts take place in the last two weeks. So yes, you two doofuses have dominated this thread because you both are sad idiots.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The # 1 amount of replies is someone against AOC, but the number 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 are all pro AOC, including you with 73 replies to my 51.

This is why nikkas dont fukk with yall. Yall nikkas misrepresent stats, exaggerate, ban, report, and even lie just to "win" internet arguments. And you're the damn poster of the year.

Smh

Manipulative, cowardly, weak ass dudes dikkriding white liberals
PerfectSon has 5x as many replies as me and since you entered the conversation you've had more than 10x as many replies as me in that timespan.

And a huge proportion of those pro-AOC replies are people replying directly TO the dumb shyt you and the other haters put up. Over half of my comments were direct replies to PerfectSon before I gave up and put him on ignore.

If it wasn't for your efforts this thread would be less than half as long. Agree or disagree?

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ScarceGrandAldabratortoise-small.gif

Like I said yall fukking geeks are legit mad you can't have a circle jerk. My replies are to people who at least had the nuts to have a conversation.

@mastermind @NY's #1 Draft Pick @Rhakim

Dodged every attempt to explain their views, but pop out in the end to complain.

You act like people don't come here because you're all intellectually superior, but the real reason is because you're wack, insufferable, arrogant geeks with a superiority complex and thin skin.

Place is an echo chamber on par with The_Donald

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HL produces the sort of resilient trolls who will have their arguments dismantled as they move goalposts, make fraudulent arguments and whatabout for 10+ pages.

Then on the 11th rant how everyone is scared to debate their radical and enlightened ideas trying to restart the cycle with a new poster :laff:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
show the entire clip - be fair and even. The man gave this response and it answered some of the questions but there's is still the point of unknown /uncontested campaign funds But as always someone was way out of her depth and the media chose to pick up only one side.

we can agree on this but who do you think is going to buy american debt to fund all these progressive initiatives?

Stop posting tweets by these right wing cacs you follow:scust:

@HellRell804 :russ:
:mjlol: Compare us to the Donald brehs. All your arguments are in bad faith. I’m not falling for your bullshyt. You don’t really want to have a fair discussion. All I’ve seen in here from you is moving of goal posts and straw man arguments. Gtfo and change your SN. Don’t disrespect hell rell the gawd in here. You not from Harlem :dame:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: Compare us to the Donald brehs. All your arguments are in bad faith. I’m not falling for your bullshyt. You don’t really want to have a fair discussion. All I’ve seen in here from you is moving of goal posts and straw man arguments. Gtfo and change your SN. Don’t disrespect hell rell the gawd in here. You not from Harlem :dame:

Just stop it

Yea yall are the left wing version of the Donald

Took the corpse of the once great "Know the ledge" and turned it into a soft limp wristed, echo chamber that more closely resembles a huffpo comment section than any conversation held by black men.

Still waiting on someone to tell me how the plan is affordable

Oh and stop using "YoU'Re ArGuInG In BaD FaItH"

Not only is it one of the most :wrist: deflections ever. The white girls on Twitter you got it from have overused it to the point where its cliche

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

It's a right wing tweet because liberal media decided to cut the clip, I literally couldn't find the full clip or the response anywhere on liberal media sites .

So are you dismissing the response because it was tweeted by a right winger?

I mean lord forbid we have actual honest and truthful conversations around here

Typical Cac, agent, or bot talk

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
they're literally terrified of a damn Center-Left with very basic demands that aren't even that extreme which is the funny part.

This thread is 144 pages long and a majority of that effort is from the same 2-3 haters.

HOW is this the best use of your life? You really so scared of her that you think trolling a random message board thread is going to improve the world somehow?

For the most part I'm happy though, if people like you are going to spend hundreds of hours of your lives on destructive energy, better it be time wasted uselessly. :lolbron:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you're upset over someone who has milquetoast center-left policies, all under the guises of your fear of further government intrusion on the rights of the individual not the collective

shyt that is literally happening now, but you side step and yap about how it's all just an example that we need less government that's putting a stranglehold on the free market and the mobility of the everyday people.

and not like said Free Market infringes on the rights of individuals on a damn daily basis to the point it has disrupted entire communities for profit and jailed generations of people.

ScarceGrandAldabratortoise-small.gif

Like I said yall fukking geeks are legit mad you can't have a circle jerk. My replies are to people who at least had the nuts to have a conversation.

@mastermind @NY's #1 Draft Pick @Rhakim

Dodged every attempt to explain their views, but pop out in the end to complain.

You act like people don't come here because you're all intellectually superior, but the real reason is because you're wack, insufferable, arrogant geeks with a superiority complex and thin skin.

Place is an echo chamber on par with The_Donald