hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump raised the trade deficit today, strangely enough @HellRell804 wasnt losing sleep over his grandchildren speaking chinese nor did he even have a passing comment

Instead nikkas wake up at the crack of dawn to troll this thread before washing ya face
tANlNyQ.png
Looks like hater behaviour to me
Fixed

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your bytch ass came in this thread acting like a partisan hack. If theirs anyone that should gtfo
it should be you.

How you sound?

Never once did I advocate for one party over the other. I never downplayed the need for environmental protection.

I simply said the potential price tag for this program was too damn high and would bankrupt the country. And the precedent of control exercised by the government to make it happen would be problematic. Wouldn't matter if trump or Obama presented it I would feel the same, it's not good to give the government enough power to completely overhaul the economy, ignore competition and pick the winners of the future of energy (which could lead to corruption), and the ability to borrow an amount of money that would be near impossible to ever pay off.

I been called trump supporter, alt right and everything but a child of god. I was surprised that there were a few rational people in here who understood where I was coming from, we might not agree but they respect the argument. And if tomorrow she releases a plan and the numbers look good, and the government isnt radically overstepping boundaries, I'll be the first to take my L and get on board.

But you and kenny legit mad I'm interrupting the circle jerk. And even worse, you so indoctrinated that you take any criticism of dear leader as being Republican. As if there is no in between

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The former can be solved regardless of the direction you go with the latter

Misinformed fool
tANlNyQ.png

show the entire clip - be fair and even. The man gave this response and it answered some of the questions but there's is still the point of unknown /uncontested campaign funds But as always someone was way out of her depth and the media chose to pick up only one side.

Who wants any of that crap :camby: Whats important is my grandson not speaking chinese when the world ends

we can agree on this but who do you think is going to buy american debt to fund all these progressive initiatives?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The former can be solved regardless of the direction you go with the latter

Misinformed fool
tANlNyQ.png

You're absolutely retarded if you think making the government larger will solve any problem created by the government being large enough to buy.

And did you really show a video of her talking about dark money that was filmed before her campaign was accused of hiding dark money?

nikka got that 27 awareness on madden

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This thread is 144 pages long and a majority of that effort is from the same 2-3 haters.

HOW is this the best use of your life? You really so scared of her that you think trolling a random message board thread is going to improve the world somehow?

For the most part I'm happy though, if people like you are going to spend hundreds of hours of your lives on destructive energy, better it be time wasted uselessly. :lolbron:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is 144 pages long and a majority of that effort is from the same 2-3 haters.

HOW is this the best use of your life? You really so scared of her that you think trolling a random message board thread is going to improve the world somehow?

For the most part I'm happy though, if people like you are going to spend hundreds of hours of your lives on destructive energy, better it be time wasted uselessly. :lolbron:

The # 1 amount of replies is someone against AOC, but the number 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 are all pro AOC, including you with 73 replies to my 51.

This is why nikkas dont fukk with yall. Yall nikkas misrepresent stats, exaggerate, ban, report, and even lie just to "win" internet arguments. And you're the damn poster of the year.

Smh

Manipulative, cowardly, weak ass dudes dikkriding white liberals

Last edited: