ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

Founder of Greenpeace

Moore's views and change of stance (see above) have evoked controversy in environmentalist arenas. He is accused of having "abruptly turned his back on the environmental movement" and "being a mouthpiece for some of the very interests Greenpeace was founded to counter".[25][57] His critics point out Moore's business relations with "polluters and clear-cutters" through his consultancy.[25] Moore has earned his living since the early 1990s primarily by consulting for, and publicly speaking for, a wide variety of corporations and lobby groups such as the Nuclear Energy Institute.[41]Monte Hummel, MScF, president, World Wildlife FundCanada, has claimed that Moore's book Pacific Spiritis a collection of "pseudoscience and dubious assumptions". The writer and environmental activist George Monbiot has written critically of Moore's work with the Indonesian logging firm Asia Pulp & Paper (APP). Moore was hired as a consultant to write an environmental 'inspection report' on APP operations. According to Monbiot, Moore's company is not a monitoring firm and the consultants used were experts in public relations, not tropical ecology or Indonesian law. Monbiot has said that sections of the report were directly copied from an APP PR brochure.[30][58] The Nuclear Information and Resource Service, an anti-nuclear group, criticized Moore, saying that his comment in 1976 that "it should be remembered that there are employed in the nuclear industry some very high-powered public relations organizations. One can no more trust them to tell the truth about nuclear power than about which brand of toothpaste will result in this apparently insoluble problem" was seen as forecasting his own future.[59] A Columbia Journalism Review editorial criticizes the press for uncritically printing "pro-nuclear songs" such as Moore's, citing his role as a paid spokesperson of the nuclear industry.[59][60]

Patrick Moore (environmentalist) - Wikipedia

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Ok you attacked the messenger, but did he lie?

How is this 94 trillion dollar plan feasible?
  • The US doesn't feed 8 billion people.
  • We already have automated cars and trucks.
  • We have electric cars and trucks.
  • What about horses?
  • What study shows this will cost 94 trillion dollars?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • The US doesn't feed 8 billion people.
  • We already have automated cars and trucks.
  • We have electric cars and trucks.
  • What about horses?
  • What study shows this will cost 94 trillion dollars?

So the 90 trillion number has been floated around a lot, I know HL is an echo chamber but i doubt this is your first time hearing about it. But yet you act as if I pulled that number out of my ass.

So i know how this goes.

This is the part where i post an article, you attack the source, call it a conservative rag whether I post Bloomberg, Forbes, or whatever.

I then ask you to disregard the source and tell me why the numbers are wrong.

Then you accuse me of arguing in bad faith, while still never addressing how much this ambitious program is going to truly cost.

Another poster tags in and brings up an old unrelated post to try and discredit me.

Ya'll walk away feeling smug and victorious without ever actually defending your point.

That's how this place works right?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So the 90 trillion number has been floated around a lot, I know HL is an echo chamber but i doubt this is your first time hearing about it. But yet you act as if I pulled that number out of my ass.

So i know how this goes.

This is the part where i post an article, you attack the source, call it a conservative rag whether I post Bloomberg, Forbes, or whatever.

I then ask you to disregard the source and tell me why the numbers are wrong.

Then you accuse me of arguing in bad faith, while still never addressing how much this ambitious program is going to truly cost.

Another poster tags in and brings up an old unrelated post to try and discredit me.

Ya'll walk away feeling smug and victorious without ever actually defending your point.

That's how this place works right?

This seems to work like a charm, see above where I'm either

A) a cab

B) chinese

Or

C) an amazon plant

Why not all of the above .

People refuse to debate facts on this forum..

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One clown gets blocked and a new one, Hell pops up.

Lol people aren't allowed to have a different opinion? You mad I broke up the circle jerk?

Why I gotta be a clown?

Why hasn't one person actually talked about how much this is gonna cost?

Like ok we have electric cars and trucks, but if everyone has to switch to them, who's paying? Do people get subsidies from the government? Maybe a credit for turning in old vehicles? What about transportation and shipping companies with fleets of vehicles? It would bankrupt a company to replace all its vehicles at once.

And that's just one aspect of this.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Lol people aren't allowed to have a different opinion? You mad I broke up the circle jerk?

Why I gotta be a clown?

Why hasn't one person actually talked about how much this is gonna cost?

Like ok we have electric cars and trucks, but if everyone has to switch to them, who's paying? Do people get subsidies from the government? Maybe a credit for turning in old vehicles? What about transportation companies with fleets of vehicles? It would bankrupt a company to replace all its vehicles at once.

And that's just one aspect of this.
I don’t care what it costs.

The republicans gave away $1.5 trillion a few months ago and they didn’t seem worried about it. Why worry now?