Perfectson

Banned
Daps

She got richer and her cos got poorer , but you believe she has no means to redistribute her salary !

Cash app is free innit

In what world does someone come in at 174k with no experience and first action she does is reduce the pay of everyone who is actually more experience than her ?

How is this any different than a CEO coming in a reducing his staffs payroll at the management level except his own , you guys would be throwing tantrums if this happened but because it's AOC it's okay

Lastly I never said she could reduce her salary but at the same time she was the one who stated no one in Congress should take a paycheck while the shutdown was going on ...knowing theres no government mechanism to do so but now she is using this excuse on not redistrubiting her paycheck

You posted this link but left this out

Still, they can get creative by writing checks to charity or the U.S. Treasury.

wo members of Congress returned part of their office budgets to the Treasury this week.
Standing in front of an oversized check for $600,000 -- or 20% of his budget -- Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, said his office treated funds "like it's our money, or your money, and we look at every expenditure."

imagine that....would love to see AOC be bold and lead by example and put her money where her mouth is.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She got richer and her cos got poorer , but you believe she has no means to redistribute her salary !

Cash app is free innit

In what world does someone come in at 174k with no experience and first action she does is reduce the pay of everyone who is actually more experience than her ?

How is this any different than a CEO coming in a reducing his staffs payroll at the management level except his own , you guys would be throwing tantrums if this happened but because it's AOC it's okay

Lastly I never said she could reduce her salary but at the same time she was the one who stated no one in Congress should take a paycheck while the shutdown was going on ...knowing theres no government mechanism to do so but now she is using this excuse on not redistrubiting her paycheck

imagine that....would love to see AOC be bold and lead by example and put her money where her mouth is.
Any staff who doesn't like their reduced pay can quit. I don't hear any of them complaining. Why are you?
Congress salaries were set before she even got elected, the real world apparently. lol
She reduced some staff pay to pay other staff more. Very different than your CEO example. Nice try tho.
So AOC pays her staff a living wage by lowering her higher paid staffers salary .

However I notice she didnt adjust her salary :sas1:

Curious how that works
, you know the whole make someone else shoulder the burden for the policy you want to enact...
You said you didn't know 'how that works'. So, you just offering opinions about shyt you don't know. Do your research first. :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Any staff who doesn't like their reduced pay can quit. I don't hear any of them complaining. Why are you?
Congress salaries were set before she even got elected, the real world apparently. lol
She reduced some staff pay to pay other staff more. Very different than your CEO example. Nice try tho.

You said you didn't know 'how that works'. So, you just offering opinions about shyt you don't know. Do your research first. :francis:

I never I don't know how it works

Again I refuse to teach a board full of grown men about connotations and reading comprehension ...your high school failed you .

Lastly, it's exactly like a CEO...she came in a cut people salaries almost in half (in some cases more than half). Lol @ if they don't like they can quit ....sounds pretty capitalistic of you to say that. Meanwhile she continues to draw a healthy 175k salary, her highest pay person will be what 70k?

I don't see how you guys are supporting this but youre blindly supporting whatever she says / does so I'm now surprised anymore

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cash app is free innit

imagine that....would love to see AOC be bold and lead by example and put her money where her mouth is

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

really TYT? cmon - he's saying the same thing you guys are saying , they are all sucking the teet. the Chief of Staff worked for free, he's probably rich himself and can do that.

Again AOC isn't donating or subsidizing this with her own salary that's my point period.

the ended by saying "she shouldnt take a lower salary" because she's earned to be paid like every other congress person/law maker

but they aren't applying that same logic to her staff who earned to be paid like everyone else especially for the senior members LMFAO!~

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
really TYT? cmon - he's saying the same thing you guys are saying , they are all sucking the teet. the Chief of Staff worked for free, he's probably rich himself and can do that.

Again AOC isn't donating or subsidizing this with her own salary that's my point period.

the ended by saying "she shouldnt take a lower salary" because she's earned to be paid like every other congress person/law maker

but they aren't applying that same logic to her staff who earned to be paid like everyone else especially for the senior members LMFAO!~
:what: You in here posting daily wire shyt so don’t even talk shyt about people’s sources.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Unless there's a law preventing her from doing that, I'll actually agree with you.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You believe in capitalism and employers determining salaries. If an employee believes the salary for a job is too low for their worth they don't have to accept that job. There is nothing that says an employer has to pay the same rate as other employers in the same field if they can get talent at the rate they want to pay.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You believe in capitalism and employers determining salaries. If an employee believes the salary for a job is too low for their worth they don't have to accept that job. There is nothing that says an employer has to pay the same rate as other employers in the same field if they can get talent at the rate they want to pay.

But I agree with that , but she's not a capitalist... well not unless it suits her

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I agree with that , but she's not a capitalist... well not unless it suits her
Which is why she's setting the salaries for her employees in a way that allows everyone to be paid a living wage with no one getting excessive pay and doing so in spite of the fact that she makes the same amount regardless of what others on her staff get paid. If she were a capitalist she would be looking for a way to cut everyone's salary so she could make more than she is now.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn