Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So AOC pays her staff a living wage by lowering her higher paid staffers salary .

However I notice she didnt adjust her salary :sas1:

Curious how that works, you know the whole make someone else shoulder the burden for the policy you want to enact...
How would she adjust her salary?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
How would she adjust her salary?

Don't be stupid today . If she wanted to reallocate her salary or adjust it she could it .

Very noble to make her top guys take pay cuts and in fact she just created statistically a larger wage gap between her and the next person on the ladder .

The rich get richer dont they?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Don't be stupid today . If she wanted to reallocate her salary or adjust it she could it .

Very noble to make her top guys take pay cuts and in fact she just created statistically a larger wage gap between her and the next person on the ladder .

To ignore you go.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Well she didn't get richer her Chief of Staff got poorer. And she can't cut her salary to pay the staffers. Do your research! :damn:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2013/02/21/po...ck-after-fox-news-slams-staff-wages/23677739/

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He called a @Jhoon a c00n because the JH makes the same sound as c00n in Taiwan (he spelled it Tawain)

Given his sentence structure I'm certain hes not from a English speaking country.
Wow, props on the investigative work. lol
But I do find it unseemly to be asking about why someone is here based on their origins. If you don't like him because of his actions like trolling fine, but let's be welcoming to all nationalities and backgrounds.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Wow, props on the investigative work. lol
But I do find it unseemly to be asking about why someone is here based on their origins. If you don't like him because of his actions like trolling fine, but let's be welcoming to all nationalities and backgrounds.
Agreed, you're right. Have to be on the look out for agents though.