ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

A cop realized that a victimless crime was harming his ability to pursue real cases. Thus becoming a staunch advocate .

Compared to a woman who laughed in a reporter's face when legalization was mentioned

Nice try Patel
tANlNyQ.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the way she was fighting for it, I initially thought it was hers (because it was in queens). So in one of my posts I incorrectly attributed it to her district but I since corrected that. Bottom line - she should have kept her fat mouth shut for a change.
Why? She didn't like the deal and they left. Sounds like getting shyt done to me. :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Why? She didn't like the deal and they left. Sounds like getting shyt done to me. :francis:

jay - i know you're trolling , cuz i see your posts, you're a smart individual. You know there's nothing wrong with the deal as it sits. it was a net positive for queen, nyc, and the citizens.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
jay - i know you're trolling , cuz i see your posts, you're a smart individual. You know there's nothing wrong with the deal as it sits. it was a net positive for queen, nyc, and the citizens.
I agree, I am a smart individual. :obama:
Amazon shouldn't have left. Nothing had happened yet and they just say nevermind? It was weird for them to expect complete consensus.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I agree, I am a smart individual. :obama:
Amazon shouldn't have left. Nothing had happened yet and they just say nevermind? It was weird for them to expect complete consensus.

Besos has had enough of being trump's punching bad

He's not gonna be AOCs punching bag

He has a board and shareholders to respond to and the last thing they want is another 15% drop or volatility because AOC / Trump is tweeting them every few days. Asking the public to attack them or threatening them with legislation. There's nothing weird about pulling out

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Besos has had enough of being trump's punching bad

He's not gonna be AOCs punching bag

He has a board and shareholders to respond to and the last thing they want is another 15% drop or volatility because AOC / Trump is tweeting them every few days. Asking the public to attack them or threatening them with legislation. There's nothing weird about pulling out
So politicians should just be quiet and let Amazon be and do what it wants to NY and its workers?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So politicians should just be quiet and let Amazon be and do what it wants to NY and its workers?

If they are not doing anything detrimental then yes businesses should be left alone, Amazon correctly negotiated a contract with the right people and it was those people's decisions who were elected to make those type if decisions. As long as there wasn't gross negligence or fraud...there shouldn't have been organized protests being led by people who weren't even in the district.

If this was the keystone pipeline then I'd understand but this is a tech company bringing green jobs to NY lol, this should have been welcomed with open arms

The same tax incentives they were offered has a 900% return and is better than anything in AOCs disaster of green new deal . Thats what's so absurd, she's willing to spend way more than that for jobs but has an issue with tax credits

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This whole thread has become unreadable because every single comment is either by or to someone I have blocked

and I'm pretty sure it's only 1-2 people on my blocked list commenting on this thread. :gucci:

In other news...

GOP lawmaker: Amazon would be moving into NY if Ocasio-Cortez wasn't elected

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) blasted progressive Democrats who opposed Amazon opening part of its second headquarters in New York, calling the company's decision to leave a "disaster."

"It’s like putting a sign up that you can’t do business in New York," he said during an interview with radio host John Catsimatidis that aired Sunday on AM 970 in New York.

"Nothing is ever perfect, but in this case, it was as close to it as you’re going to get," he added.

The GOP lawmaker argued that Amazon would be setting up shop in New York if Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), a fierce opponent of Amazon's plans to open half of its second headquarters in New York's Long Island City, had not been elected.

"If Joe Crowley was still the congressman, it wouldn’t have happened," King said, referring to longtime House member whom Ocasio-Cortez defeated in a Democratic primary last year.

So a veteran NY lawmaker is saying that AOC already had more power than him and that was before she even stepped foot in her office.

:whew:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yup they are giving this woman way too much power with this silly blame AOC game they are playing. it will backfire.

It's hilarious when you think about it. A freshman congresswoman who hasn't even been on the job for two months somehow managed to torpedo a deal that was a completely state/city affair with no federal involvement whatsoever. :heh:

She's basically the left wing version of Trump in terms of how the right wing media and corporate aligned interests are giving her all of this free media attention, and giving her a bigger megaphone in the process.