AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If they are not doing anything detrimental then yes businesses should be left alone, Amazon correctly negotiated a contract with the right people and it was those people's decisions who were elected to make those type if decisions. As long as there wasn't gross negligence or fraud...there shouldn't have been organized protests being led by people who weren't even in the district.

If this was the keystone pipeline then I'd understand but this is a tech company bringing green jobs to NY lol, this should have been welcomed with open arms

The same tax incentives they were offered has a 900% return and is better than anything in AOCs disaster of green new deal . Thats what's so absurd, she's willing to spend way more than that for jobs but has an issue with tax credits

Obviously they didn't negotiate with the right people because according to Amazon some politicians were uncooperative so they left. :francis:
I mean it's not going to happen but somehow I think they would not pay the amount of taxes announced. But they left so it's moot. :yeshrug:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
yup they are giving this woman way too much power with this silly blame AOC game they are playing. it will backfire.
A generation of republicans believe Hilary Clinton is the Antichrist. Eventually, some democrats will hold similar views.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
yup they are giving this woman way too much power with this silly blame AOC game they are playing. it will backfire.

You don't realize how much power she has, from a populist standpoint.

And she wants the smoke, don't try to protect her now . ..

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Obviously they didn't negotiate with the right people because according to Amazon some politicians were uncooperative so they left. :francis:
I mean it's not going to happen but somehow I think they would not pay the amount of taxes announced. But they left so it's moot. :yeshrug:

The deal was done, it's one thing disagreeing , it's another thing to rally citizens and lie to them to get them to protest. And potentially threaten amazon with legislation. At this point optics play big part , Amazon was helping queens way more than queens was helping amazon

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The deal was done, it's one thing disagreeing , it's another thing to rally citizens and lie to them to get them to protest. And potentially threaten amazon with legislation. At this point optics play big part , Amazon was helping queens way more than queens was helping amazon
The deal was done without all interested party's input.

Local politicians, including state Sen. Mike Gianaris (D-Long Island City), and neighborhood and labor activists were infuriated at being cut out of the deal-making and railed against one of the richest companies in the world receiving such generous sweeteners.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/14/amazon-pulls-out-of-3-billion-deal-to-bring-hq2-to-queens/

Cuomo and De Blasio weren't enough. :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Meanwhile they've discoverer AOC actually received funding from a PAC
Who potentially may have paid her boyfriend

And she have her boyfriend access to congressional email

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Posting Laura Ingraham tweets pig :mjpls:

What does it matter if it's from her account ? Is the pic Fake , would you rather me posting it from AOC account?

1) you are tweeting Laura Graham. :scust:
2) The racist ass Mercers are behind that billboard
The Billionaire Trump Donors Behind the “Job Creators Network”

You are pathetic. Nowhere near as smart as you think you are.

You call me "nowhere near as smart" but you believe I'm tweeting Lauren Ingraham, because I posted a pic? Who cares who funded it, it's in times Square

At this point , I don't have to say anything, post anything that might even be remotely negative or critical and yall are like fire ant...protect the queen at all costs!!!!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Who cares who funded it, it's in times Square
You are an idiot

At this point , I don't have to say anything, post anything that might even be remotely negative or critical and yall are like fire ant...protect the queen at all costs!!!!

Once again, you have only been in this thread since October yet you have over 100 more posts than the next person. You are obsessed with AOC and it’s disturbing. You may need to go on some government watch list because it feels a little more than just a crush. :scust: