Perfectson

Banned
Daps
its misleading though, its referring to a specific situation where lets say someone is 55 and worked in a coal mine all their life and now is "unwilling" to be retrained just for the last ten years until retirement, its basically a buy out. theyre making it seem like its for ANYONE who is just unwilling to work, thats a huge difference

That's the same thing , I didn't see anything about age or retooling . Can you quite this directly from the source?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
  1. Great, so they don't need some deal from the government to remain in NYC.
  2. I respectfully disagree, he is publicly criticizing Amazon for pulling out at the first sign of resistance.
  3. I said people get shot in NYC everyday so your point about research is wrong.
Feel free to list the actions they were threatened with in your next post. :mjgrin:

hot-under-the-collar Mayor Bill de Blasio tore into Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Friday as he blistered both the online giant and local politicians who opposed bringing it to Queens.

came up watching the mistakes of progressives of the past, unfortunately what happened in this city when it almost went to bankruptcy in the 1970s,” said a boiling de Blasio. “I saw all the times progressives did not show people effective governance and all the times progressives made the kinds of mistakes that alienated working people.”

“Working people are very smart and very discerning. They want jobs, they want revenue, they want the kinds of things that government can do for them,” he added. “They understand they have to be paid for.”

Blaiso is speaking facts and those are aimed in the rookie AOC. So while he's poking amazon for not fighting, he's also chiding AoC for being a naive Moron ,which is whar I've stated emphatically

@storyteller

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

There's nothing in that discussing the meaning of "unwilling" to work that was the ubiquitous walk back she did of them documents after claiming it was a republican doctored document despite it being on her website.

We all know she removed this language in the final bill submitted but it was in a version and so it's safe to say its in her head

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing in that discussing the meaning of "unwilling" to work that was the ubiquitous walk back she did of them documents after claiming it was a republican doctored document despite it being on her website.

We all know she removed this language in the final bill submitted but it was in a version and so it's safe to say its in her head

this isnt discussing the meaning?

Intense criticism ensued, and some of Ocasio-Cortez's staffers and advisers attempted to walk back the "unwilling to work" line.

First, one of her surrogates said the document was "doctored" and circulated by Republicans, then her chief of staff said the line was from a draft that was never intended for publication.

In a tweet on Saturday evening, Ocasio-Cortez's chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, explained that the line was written with specific recipients in mind, such as retirees.

"We were essentially thinking about pensions and retirement security," he said. "E.g. economic security for a coal miner who has given 40 years of their life to building the energy infra of this country, but who may be not be willing to switch this late in his career."

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You act like it's there I only news source reporting facts smh . Now you're going to tell me ms13 gangs aren't infiltrating queens? Despite it being a top priority of NyPD and every local paper reporting it
Just seeing where you’re getting your new source and who’s shaping your views. That pseudo intellectual prick Ben Shapiro :ohhh:

That Fekket has the most punchable face next to Stephen Miller

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seeing where you’re getting your new source and who’s shaping your views. That pseudo intellectual prick Ben Shapiro :ohhh:

That Fekket has the most punchable face next to Stephen Miller

this dude ballwashes billionaires, fear mongers about ms13, he sounds like trump "were liberating towns in long island" lmao gtfoh and he said its a "running joke" that aoc is the left sarah palin, thats only a running joke in right wing circles, but hes not a alt right troll

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So the whole "unwilling to work" that was supposedly in the green new deal was just some bullshyt propoganda spread by the right, why am i not at all surprised? in right wing circles, shes considered dumb literally cause of a doctored tape that was going around a while ago from some right wing hack site.

How, Sway?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
how what? dudes was running around acting like she was offering ubi or smtg to people who didnt want to work. nobody was talking about specifics on the right
You made a post about the "supposed" statement being propaganda by the right and follow it up with a link that confirms it was posted by her team in the first sentence.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
the framing was propaganda
As far as I know she still hasn't clarified the statement. I've got about 15 different explanations by AOC supporters, but her only response was to try to lie about it, then scrub it and waive off any attempts at questioning her on it.

If I missed where her team actually dispels the propoganda I'd appreciate a link.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as I know she still hasn't clarified the statement. I've got about 15 different explanations by AOC supporters, but her only response was to try to lie about it, then scrub it and waive off any attempts at questioning her on it.

If I missed where her team actually dispels the propoganda I'd appreciate a link.
its literally in the article, and i also posted the actual paragraph in this thread where her chief of staff explains it , scroll up