Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Adidacs

All Star
Daps

he's said that same exact thing to jesse ventura and joe rogan

funny shyt

but why are people acting like these are secrets being exposed.. and that cnn writer's timeline is really trashing him for smoking weed

weird the lengths people will go to defend crooked billionaires like george soros.. that conditioning sure is something

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
I"m gonna keep it 100 with you....I honestly don't see anything he said that was all that that upsetting ....

they're more upset about me getting into graduate school than they are about the false flag murders of babies to justify war

theodore postol, swedish doctors for human rights, putin, assad, etc.. all nonsense

he's right, we should all trust the establishment :troll:

war on drugs! :blessed:
shipping them in and supplying to distributors, hemp/marijuana propaganda for nearly a century, big pharma creating zombies and catching bodies daily

war on terror! :blessed:
created al qaeda and indirectly fund/gave weapons to is.. funding "moderates" who lure groups of children with food then set off car bombs.. and can't forget 9/11:troll: thank god we got bin laden and dumped him in the ocean :blessed: What is happening to the Bin Laden Killers, SEAL Team Six?

无名的

Superstar
Daps
did he really fukking blame George Soros for increased weed strength

chili.png

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I"m gonna keep it 100 with you....I honestly don't see anything he said that was all that that upsetting ....
Nothing was upsetting, it just smells like bullshyt. Just look at this garbage he's spewing.

are you guys all bots or centcom sock puppets :mjlol:

people stop responding because i break down what they percieve to be true

then they progress to mental gymnastics, which ultimately prove to be futile

then they resort to humorless clowning and/or ad hominems :jbhmm:

it's like the kubler-ross grief model but for droning sheeple :russ:

everything will be ok breh... sink into reality

sink
They stop responding because this is how you communicate. Trust me on this one. Not many people are taking you seriously.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Nothing was upsetting, it just smells like bullshyt. Just look at this garbage he's spewing.

They stop responding because this is how you communicate. Trust me on this one. Not many people are taking you seriously.

:russ: how many times does it need to be said that you should contest my ideas, theories, or opinions

not me

you're literally adhering to the drone sheeple stages of discourse that you're quoting

i'm honored to not be taken seriously by closed minded and brainwashed lames

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: how many times does it need to be said that you should contest my ideas, theories, or opinions

not me

you're literally adhering to the drone sheeple stages of discourse that you're quoting

i'm honored to not be taken seriously by closed minded and brainwashed lames
Your ideas, theories, and options are nonsense. Most reasonable people know better than to even engage with the shyt you're spouting. I just had nothing better to do.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Your ideas, theories, and options are nonsense. Most reasonable people know better than to even engage with the shyt you're spouting. I just had nothing better to do.

then why can't you debunk or argue anything?

your best argument is "nonsense"

come on, since they're such nonsense you should be able to easily make me look like a fool

prove that i'm a crazy idiot, genius :mjgrin:

now is when the sheeple drone will reach the final stage of discourse :lolbron:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
then why can't you debunk or argue anything?

your best argument is "nonsense"

come on, since they're such nonsense you should be able to easily make me look like a fool

prove that i'm a crazy idiot, genius :mjgrin:

now is when the sheeple drone will reach the final stage of discourse :lolbron:
Despite us citing law enforcement investigating and saying pizza gate isn't real.

Yet still you'll just say, "of course they say that. It's just another level of the cover-up."

Essentially your style of arguing is you're using the fallacy of saying the lack of arguments/evidence disproving your wild assertions as actually proof of its validity. That's an absurd position that people aren't going to waste their time entertaining.

I would think someone with your superior mental and educational aptitude would easily be able to prove your claims.:mjgrin: