Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that you skipped right over this post @Adidacs

You keep posting what you claim is proof, so prove this to us. You can even prove it to a mod and have them vouch for you.
maybe we should have everyone in here posting their credentials, age, background, and locations as well.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps

you act like this is a contest or some shyt, why are you misquoting me? shyt is lame as fukk, really

did you not watch the photoshop video where it shows his childhood pictures are possibly photoshopped? any picture can easily be photoshopped

moreover, i posted all of those quotes to show that we know 100x more about him than you sensationalist drones, as we have actually researched and investigated

i guess this is why you had to misquote me and put words in my mouth :heh:

can you simpletons stop throwing softballs? it's getting boring

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
maybe we should have everyone in here posting their credentials, age, background, and locations as well.
Sure, if everyone in here tries to use their credentials as a way to bolster their arguments.

And notice I didn't say he should post them, just prove them. I asked him to verify them to a mod who can then vouch for him. He opened the door and now he wants to backtrack.

I've mentioned multiple times that I work at an LSC organization so it gives me a firsthand experience into the issues associated with poverty, public benefits, etc.

If anyone needs me to verify that to a mod then I'd be happy to. But I'm not lying. If he proves it then I'll dap him and keep it moving.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps

:heh: ikr

nikkas ready to dox me cause they don't believe i co-authored a research paper as an undergraduate

hillary clinton being an upstanding citizen is more believable to them

assad crossing the red line to gas his own people while pushing back terrorists is more believable to them

absolute madness

Sure, if everyone in here tries to use their credentials as a way to bolster their arguments.

And notice I didn't say he should post them, just prove them. I asked him to verify them to a mod who can then vouch for him. He opened the door and now he wants to backtrack.

I've mentioned multiple times that I work at an LSC organization so it gives me a firsthand experience into the issues associated with poverty, public benefits, etc.

If anyone needs me to verify that to a mod then I'd be happy to. But I'm not lying. If he proves it then I'll dap him and keep it moving.

i didn't use it to bolster shyt, maybe you should go back and read again

i'm posting 100% facts and one of you buffoons comes in here saying "i learned to research in college and i determine that you are lying" while presenting no evidence

if you step out of line i'll put you back in it

this is what happens when you drones get sonned.. keep ignoring evidence and trying to derail and discredit me

discredit the evidence or just shut up already

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

nikkas ready to dox me cause they don't believe i co-authored a research paper as an undergraduate

assad crossing the red line to gas his own people while pushing back terrorists is more believable to them

absolute madness
the problem is they need someone on TV to tell them that you've done what you did, else they won't believe it.

sheep gonna sheep bruh :manny:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

absolute madness

i didn't use it to bolster shyt, maybe you should go back and read again

i'm posting 100% facts and one of you buffoons comes in here saying "i learned to research in college and i determine that you are lying" while presenting no evidence

if you step out of line i'll put you back in it

this is what happens when you drones get sonned.. keep ignoring evidence and trying to derail and discredit me

discredit the evidence or just shut up already
So defensive. You're backtracking like a motherfukker but this is par for the course for you.

You post nonsense videos and talk yourself in circles until people just stop responding.

You made a claim about yourself and I'm calling you out on it. Prove it or bytch up again.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I'm sayin, there are al ot of ppl that are in here talking like they are some kind of expert in something. It's either you are gonna call everyone out on their shyt, or just accept what they say and move on.

Anyone that has done any real work or education or shyt like that can easily figure out the ppl that are bullshyttin.

I've never had to lie about anything I've ever done, and I can back up everything I say 100%. so when I see other ppl talkin shyt out of line with what the truth is it's easy to call them out on their bullshyt.

and when I see other ppl calling them out for the same shyt, I can see that they know what's up and must have some background in that.

if you can't see then...then maybe you don't (not saying YOU in particular).

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the problem is they need someone on TV to tell them that you've done what you did, else they won't believe it.

sheep gonna sheep bruh :manny:
Not sure what you're talking about but your boy made a bold claim about himself and multiple people have asked him to prove it.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sayin, there are al ot of ppl that are in here talking like they are some kind of expert in something. It's either you are gonna call everyone out on their shyt, or just accept what they say and move on.

Anyone that has done any real work or education or shyt like that can easily figure out the ppl that are bullshyttin.

I've never had to lie about anything I've ever done, and I can back up everything I say 100%. so when I see other ppl talkin shyt out of line with what the truth is it's easy to call them out on their bullshyt.

and when I see other ppl calling them out for the same shyt, I can see that they know what's up and must have some background in that.

if you can't see then...then maybe you don't (not saying YOU in particular).
I see your pov, but people are calling him out because he made very specific and bold claims about himself (Ivy league, published research, etc). Yet he doesn't seem credible.

His arguments just seem like ramblings to me a lot of the time, and plenty of us would like to see him prove his claims. If another poster made claims like that while producing nonsensical arguments then I'd call them out too.

I disagree with you a lot but your logic and arguments at least make sense to me most of the time. Not so much for the other guy.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I see your pov, but people are calling him out because he made very specific and bold claims about himself (Ivy league, published research, etc). Yet he doesn't seem credible.

His arguments just seem like ramblings to me a lot of the time, and plenty of us would like to see him prove his claims. If another poster made claims like that while producing nonsensical arguments then I'd call them out too.

I disagree with you a lot but your logic and arguments at least make sense to me most of the time. Not so much for the other guy.
I"m gonna keep it 100 with you....I honestly don't see anything he said that was all that that upsetting ....

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
So defensive. You're backtracking like a motherfukker but this is par for the course for you.

You post nonsense videos and talk yourself in circles until people just stop responding.

You made a claim about yourself and I'm calling you out on it. Prove it or bytch up again.

are you guys all bots or centcom sock puppets :mjlol:

people stop responding because i break down what they percieve to be true

then they progress to mental gymnastics, which ultimately prove to be futile

then they resort to humorless clowning and/or ad hominems :jbhmm:

it's like the kubler-ross grief model but for droning sheeple :russ:

everything will be ok breh... sink into reality

sink