Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
nikka, you're a student. Working for pennies. Spending your life proving your value to cacs everyday while accruing debt.

That dissonance again. :mjlol:

On scholarship and grants.

Tuition as well as living expenses paid for. You simpletons really have no angle whatsoever, and that seems to frustrate you.

"Proving value to cacs" != acquiring knowledge and actually gaining value.

Kids are getting raped in DC at a pizza shop and it's all there on YouTube and instagram, but law enforcement can't build a case. :mjlol:

There's no evidence of kids getting raped or abused at the shop. That's not the theory. Of course you think it is, because this is the straw man that the mainstream media set up. Apparently it worked.

It is law enforcement themselves. Go look at my post. That's the police chief.

Furthermore.. the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. you think they work for you? These organizations are structured to funnel through authority. Most, if not all of the high ranking officials are blackmailed and/or willingly in on it. Just clarifying that, because I know you would try and suggest that I am saying every single foot soldier is in on it. No, that is not the case. Look into how the military is structured, and how other fields mirror that structure.

Not going to waste my time compiling all of the evidence just for it to be ignored as you ignoramuses always do. I stated that this is what you'll do and you did it like the subservient drone you are.

Neutral and freethinking brehs, don't take my word for anything. Seek the truth for yourself and don't trust the obvious bullshyt like these idiots. This is how you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the world around you.. not by listening to talking heads in the media machine or taking everything in your school textbooks as gospel.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Adidacs I had scholarships too. :russ:

Don't they come with requirements? Set by someone? Who requires you to meet them against your own will? But you're not getting paid? So you're still a worker? Or are you a boss?

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
@Adidacs I had scholarships too. :russ:

Don't they come with requirements? Set by someone? Who requires you to meet them against your own will? But you're not getting paid? So you're still a worker? Or are you a boss?

schol·ar·ship
ˈskälərˌSHip/
noun
  1. academic study or achievement; learning of a high level.
  2. a grant or payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement.

Maintaining a GPA is not against my will. It's in my best interest to perform well. Though, I can see how someone like you would have a problem with that.

I didn't think that you could get any more pathetic :heh: Keep going.

Aren't those girls sick of waiting for you? :mjlol:

Edit: I forgot to add, you're on my ignore list now so I won't see any responses. I'm cool off middle aged men (who lie about having women :mjlol:) following me around, harassing me on an internet forum just to cape for pedos. You're too far gone to even address a single fact presented.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
schol·ar·ship
ˈskälərˌSHip/
noun
  1. academic study or achievement; learning of a high level.
  2. a grant or payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement.

Maintaining a GPA is not against my will. It's in my best interest to perform well. Though, I can see how someone like you would have a problem with that.

I didn't think that you could get any more pathetic :heh: Keep going.

Aren't those girls sick of waiting for you? :mjlol:
We all laughed at you.:lolbron:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
then why can't you debunk or argue anything?

your best argument is "nonsense"

come on, since they're such nonsense you should be able to easily make me look like a fool

prove that i'm a crazy idiot, genius :mjgrin:

now is when the sheeple drone will reach the final stage of discourse :lolbron:
It's already been debunked. Multiple times. But you just keep trudging along, doing exactly what @JUSE_HEDD said you would do. I can't waste too much of my time going in circles.

I'll give you conspiracy guys one thing though: you've got plenty of gotdamn stamina.

Edit: it's also interesting that the conspiracy guy who is against the establishment is claiming Ivy League credentials. That's about as close to the establishment as it gets, but I'm sure you don't discuss this stuff with your classmates or professors.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's already been debunked. Multiple times. But you just keep trudging along, doing exactly what @JUSE_HEDD said you would do. I can't waste too much of my time going in circles.

I'll give you conspiracy guys one thing though: you've got plenty of gotdamn stamina.

Edit: it's also interesting that the conspiracy guy who is against the establishment is claiming Ivy League credentials. That's about as close to the establishment as it gets, but I'm sure you don't discuss this stuff with your classmates or professors.
Pizzagate has only been debunked by those that actually believe this shyt was about a fukking pizza shop.

Like dude said, that is the straw man they created so they could easily tear it down yet conveniently dismissed all the actual tangible proof on everything else.
They blew up this pizza shop thing so much cuz it was easy to knock down and dudes like you just accepted that as the be all end all of it.

Pizzagate isn't about a fukking pizza shop, its about an organized pedophilia ring involving many very powerful ppl, including law enforcement, government, and entertainment.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
My post citing the Pizzagate research of MIT Research Affiliate, Kim Holleman, was just removed for "derailment" :heh: Why don't you remove the posts from the agitators who brought up the topic in the first place? Or the ones making objectively idiotic posts with absolutely zero substance at all? They're the ones who keep saying I'm not presenting evidence while it's all I do. Then when I present evidence that can't be contested, they ignore it and personally attack me. Then when I reference unquestionably qualified scholars, the post is bleached.

Hey, I tried. :yeshrug:

@admin Can I please get a copy of that post at least?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
@Adidacs What was the topic of your last research project, breh? I'm not asking for details or picture evidence or anything like that. What was the thesis of the work you're most proud of doing? I'm not trying to be an a$$hole. Genuinely curious.