alek wek is a dime

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
what are we talking about, you telling me how your ashamed of the first girl you simped here because everyone told you she was ****? or the pic i sent you which was previously posted in the gym?
I dnt care do u breh, I'm tired put me on ignore and lets go our seperate ways

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Do you have proof that Nilotic is older then the whole Niger-Congo family? Just asking.

Like I said Niger-Congo/AA ancestors split from E-P2 30,000 years ago. They're not recently evolved...
Find me Niger-Congo people in west africa 30,000BC.

There were no homo sapien sapiens living in that region until 2,000 - 1,500BC. :heh:

You will not find Niger-Congo people prior to that. Take a look at the bantu expansion, it should tell you all you need to know.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I dont think Kate Moss is a looker either.

and the fact that she's married to a cac proves my point. What does a cac know about black beauty? She would never make a black glamore magazine. If there was an african vogue, she wouldn't make the cut. White people try to define the beauty in our features and fail miserably every time. Alek is one of them.

There is no such thing as "Vogue Africa", just mock ups on google search but she did make the cover of

Africa Forbes

:umad:

Elle Magazine South Africa

:umad:

I have a hypothetical question for the nikkas who think she is the ugliest woman ever.

If you had the power to get rid of her and all her people would you? :lupe:

Answer this question truthfully and I will rep you.:win:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Do you have proof that Nilotic is older then the whole Niger-Congo family? Just asking.

Like I said Niger-Congo/AA ancestors split from E-P2 30,000 years ago. They're not recently evolved...
btw. I dont know why you keep calling AAs Niger Congo people. The majority of american blacks came from the mandinka people. who are not bantu.

bantus/niger congo people mostly went to south america. Im sure some came to the U.S, but take a look at where the last few shippments came from, then match it with the map.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Africa_ethnic_groups_1996.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Find me Niger-Congo people in west africa 30,000BC.

There were no homo sapien sapiens living in that region until 2,000 - 1,500BC. :heh:

You will not find Niger-Congo people prior to that. Take a look at the bantu expansion, it should tell you all you need to know.

What does that have to do with anything? You said they were a recently evolved people, which I said is not true.I already know West Africa was sparsely populated during that time by the Batwa people. Yes the ancestors of modern day West Africans/Central Africans originated in East Africa and the Sahara when it was green. West Africa E1b1a originated in East Africa or the Sahara. I'm not talking about migration, correct me if I am wrong but you said Niger Congo people are a recent people which is false.

Yes Bantu people are recent. Bantu people=Migrating iron age West Africans mixing with pygmies, Khoisans and to an extent Cushyte people...

But Bantu people do not represent the whole Niger Congo people.

Niger Congo speakers like the Fulani and Sonnike people are actually pretty old and lived in the Sahara and then migrated more south.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What does that have to do with anything? You said they were a recently evolved people, which I said is not true.I already know West Africa was sparsely populated during that time by the Batwa people. Yes the ancestors of modern day West Africans/Central Africans originated in East Africa and the Sahara when it was green. West Africa E1b1a originated in East Africa or the Sahara. I'm not talking about migration, correct me if I am wrong but you said Niger Congo people are a recent people which is false.

Yes Bantu people are recent. Bantu people=Migrating iron age West Africans mixing with pygmies, Khoisans and to an extent Cushyte people...

But Bantu people do not represent the whole Niger Congo people.

Niger Congo speakers like the Fulani and Sonnike people are actually pretty old and lived in the Sahara and then migrated more south.
There's only one person that believes we mixed with pygmies and thats Poiter, which I've already proven to be wrong. Either you're an alias, or misinformed.

Hold on...check this post in 2 min. we can continue this in another thread where this has already been discussed with many links and data.

edit: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/something-is-wrong-where-do-black-people-come-from.200200/

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
btw. I dont know why you keep calling AAs Niger Congo people. The majority of american blacks came from the mandinka people. who are not bantu.

bantus/niger congo people mostly went to south america. Im sure some came to the U.S, but take a look at where the last few shippments came from, then match it with the map.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Africa_ethnic_groups_1996.jpg

No. AA=Afro-Asiatic. I said the ancestors of Niger Congo people and AA(Afro-Asiatic) split from E-P2 carriers in East Africa 30k years ago.

And false. Both Bantu peeople and Mandinka people are Niger Congo speakers. But I do agree Upper West Africans like Mandinka's and Fulanis had a more inpact on African American culture than Bantu people. BUT Central African Bantu were the FIRST Africans to be taken into North America. When they were unruly is when slave traders took West Africans instead.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No. AA=Afro-Asiatic. I said the ancestors of Niger Congo people and AA(Afro-Asiatic) split from E-P2 carriers in East Africa 30k years ago.

And false. Both Bantu peeople and Mandinka people are Niger Congo speakers. But I do agree Upper West Africans like Mandinka's and Fulanis had a more inpact on African American culture than Bantu people. BUT Central African Bantu were the FIRST Africans to be taken into North America. When they were unruly is when slave traders took West Africans instead.
OHHHH I thought you meant AA = African american. I'm like :wtf:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
gastly.gif
:laff: :laff: :laff: