iPaag

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
keep reading....

A commonly held belief is that African Pygmies are the direct descendants of the Late Stone Agehunter-gatherer peoples of the central African rainforest, who were partially absorbed or displaced by later immigration of agricultural peoples, and adopted their Central Sudanic, Ubangian, and Bantu languages. This view has no archaeological support, and ambiguous support from genetics and linguistics.

But my source stated their was gene flow between the two based on Y-DNA. As for them being Late Stone age gatherers it could be true.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka the people that were living in africa were

Homo heidelbergensis. I specifically said homo sapien SAPIEN.

Heidelbergensis died out 200,000 years ago :dead:

Thats like saying Neanderthals created Mesopotamia :troll:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
But my source stated their was gene flow between the two based on Y-DNA. As for them being Late Stone age gatherers it could be true.
false. its said possible.

Some traces of these haplotypes have also been found in Pygmies, indicating a possible Bantu-to-Pygmy flow of paternal lineages. No evidence has been found of the Fang being non-Bantu, despite their claim of having a semitic origin in Egypt.

then continue to read the last line after this. and the paragraph that I posted from your link.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
false. its said possible.

Some traces of these haplotypes have also been found in Pygmies, indicating a possible Bantu-to-Pygmy flow of paternal lineages. No evidence has been found of the Fang being non-Bantu, despite their claim of having a semitic origin in Egypt.

then continue to read the last line after this. and the paragraph that I posted from your link.

Still doesn't deflate the fact that Bantu haplotypes were found in Pygmies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Heidelbergensis died out 200,000 years ago :dead:

Thats like saying Neanderthals created Mesopotamia :troll:
Well, you wanted fossils in west africa I gave you some. :manny:

You wont find homo sapien sapiens there tho. During the ice age that place was swamp. :blackmad:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Well, you wanted fossils in west africa I gave you some. :manny:

You wont find homo sapien sapiens there tho. During the ice age that place was swamp. :blackmad:

You won't find them in Egypt during the same time period either :dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You won't find them in Egypt during the same time period either :dead:
I know, because we didn't leave egypt until cacs came. I already told you my theory, you're the one that thinks we're 2 different people (during that time), not me. :bryantshrug:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Still doesn't deflate the fact that Bantu haplotypes were found in Pygmies.
Like I said, I could find Inuits in black people, doesn't mean we came from them, doesnt mean we bred in mass.

cacs and neanderthal, show a massive absorption, something like 20% of cacs have neanderthal blood. The same can not be said about pygmies and west africans.

cacs have been trying real hard to link us to pygmies, esp since they're not as 'evolved'. smaller skulls, mentally limited. be careful with this 'mixture' talk.........

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know, because we didn't leave egypt until cacs came. I already told you my theory, you're the one that thinks we're 2 different people (during that time), not me. :bryantshrug:

That doesn't make sense. There should be fossils if what you say is true? Sumer has more archaeological evidence than Egypt or West Africa so we came from Iraq?