Reppin
iPaag

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There's only one person that believes we mixed with pygmies and thats Poiter, which I've already proven to be wrong. Either you're an alias, or misinformed.

Hold on...check this post in 2 min. we can continue this in another thread where this has already been discussed with many links and data.

I don't know what beef you or Poiter had. But Bantu people mixed with Central African pygmies and Khoisans. Actually IIRC the pygmies regarded Bantu people as gods...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No it doesn't :snoop: We diverged than later on took their women and killed their men :snoop:
No they didnt nikka, quit spreading that bullshyt ass lie and read up on that shyt some more. :damn:

Everything found in proto dynastic Egypt can be found in proto West African tribes during the same period :comeon:
Exactly. In the east. Not the west. Where I asked you to show me fossils prior to 3,000 BC in west africa, which you can not. Not even tools, nothing. :stopitslime:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

I checked the last page and did not see anything that disproved that theory.

But I might wanna post this:
"Linguistic and archaeological data have placed the Bantu homeland near the border between Cameroon and Nigeria, where the Bantu farmers are thought to have migrated from approximately 5000 years ago, spreading out over most of sub-Saharan Africa. In order to provide genetic insights into the so-called Bantu expansion, we have typed 18 well-characterized Y-chromosome short tandem repeats (STRs) in 24 Bantu and 3 Pygmy populations from Gabon and Cameroon. The results have shown not only that Bantu populations are very homogenous, but also that they are statistically very different from Pygmies and other African and non-African populations. High frequencies of the modal Bantu haplotype and of its one-step neighbours previously described have been found in all the Bantu populations sampled. Some traces of these haplotypes have also been found in Pygmies, indicating a possible Bantu-to-Pygmy flow of paternal lineages. No evidence has been found of the Fang being non-Bantu, despite their claim of having a semitic origin in Egypt. They do, however, show an intermediate allele (13.2) for DYS 385, whose date of appearance (approximately 5500 years ago) happens to coincide with the Bantu expansion."
Source:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0531513105017048

Based on Y-DNA they mixed to an extent.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I checked the last page and did not see anything that disproved that theory.

But I might wanna post this:

Source:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0531513105017048

Based on Y-DNA they mixed to an extent.
keep reading....

A commonly held belief is that African Pygmies are the direct descendants of the Late Stone Agehunter-gatherer peoples of the central African rainforest, who were partially absorbed or displaced by later immigration of agricultural peoples, and adopted their Central Sudanic, Ubangian, and Bantu languages. This view has no archaeological support, and ambiguous support from genetics and linguistics.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps