alek wek is a dime

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nonsense...Afro-Asiatic is its own family. Nilotic is under the Nile Saharan language family.

And I disagree those Kongolese women are HOT!:noah:

Especially the lead one.
No shyt it's its own family, but check the migration. who came from whom, Nilo = Egg.

Lead takes second imo. :manny:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:ehh: is that all, post more of our pm convo I'm sure u can add more things to my thirsting/simping

what are we talking about, you telling me how your ashamed of the first girl you simped here because everyone told you she was ****? or the pic i sent you which was previously posted in the gym?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
No shyt it's its own family, but check the migration. who came from whom, Nilo = Egg.

Lead takes second imo. :manny:

Nilotic are is not older than the whole Niger-Congo family though I think Nile-Saharan family may be older than both AA and Niger Congo.

Also I thought you said Nilotic was AA, I must have read you wrong.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Africa in a nutshell :manny:
See-Candies-8-Ounce-Assorted-Chocolate-Heart.jpg

Give me the chocolate sprinkle on the bottom and dark chocolate to the left. :noah:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nilotic are is not older than the whole Niger-Congo family though I think Nile-Saharan family may be older than both AA and Niger Congo.

Also I thought you said Nilotic was AA, I must have read you wrong.
Nah. Nilotic is the oldest.

Niger-Congo are the most recent evolved, actually AAs because we now have admixtures of other people which has changed our dna a bit. :heh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
On a related note, I really wish that people would stop trying to shame people (black men) into finding certain types of women attractive.

Why should any black man(African diaspora) find Alek Wek appealing? We DONT DESCEND from elogonated Africans like Nilotics/Southern Sudanese, but these people...
343je9s.jpg

So why should we like her when we dont descend from her?:yeshrug:

African diaspora black men that is...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nah. Nilotic is the oldest.

Niger-Congo are the most recent evolved, actually AAs because we now have admixtures of other people which has changed our dna a bit. :heh:

Do you have proof that Nilotic is older then the whole Niger-Congo family? Just asking.

Like I said Niger-Congo/AA ancestors split from E-P2 30,000 years ago. They're not recently evolved...