Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
At least you kept it trill
Fkem5vf.png

That's the only way i know how to be.

:mjlol: I'm hurt yet u came at me first

:mjlol: you know how these thots be breh

yes, im a thot for negging you. lmao. you're mad as shyt, you've been mad following me in threads always in my business, let me make you madder.

just because you hve no opinion and your so on nikkas dikks that you only send negs when your commanded to does mean that i have to abide by the same rules. you keep being a wet nose tho, you hoe ass nikka. have a lovely evening you fakkit ass nikka.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
When did I say Nilotic shouldnt represent African beauty??? I SAID why do white people think they know who represents African beauty.
Ah. I read that wrong because you were talking about nilotic in the same sentence, I thought you were saying "why do cacs think nilotic people represent africa" I was like :wtf:

They ARE Africa. Niger-Congo people came around thousands of years later. :heh:

but anyways, I think Nilotic people are hella good looking, I'd go as far as to say they are the best looking in africa. :manny:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
That's the only way i know how to be.

yes, im a thot for negging you. lmao. you're mad as shyt, you've been mad following me in threads always in my business, let me make you madder.

just because you hve no opinion and your so on nikkas dikks that you only send negs when your commanded to does mean that i have to abide by the same rules. you keep being a wet nose tho, you hoe ass nikka. have a lovely evening you fakkit ass nikka.
:mjlol: I guess with the constant threads being made we wern't gonna someday be in the same ones at the same time. Tell me more about these negs that I'm ordered to give, who are the people who command me to do this:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
real talk i'm known for shytting on lupita but at least she has a pretty face and would be kinda fine if she had some hair and wasn't so boyish in the chest and arms

this bytch is just ugly tho god damn

Things I dont find appealing about Alek Wek.

-Broad manly shoulders

-No ass

-No Breast

-Extremely tall women are not attractive to me

-No hair what soever.

-She looks like a basketball player.

-Weird round face

:camby:

Me thinks white men find Alek Wek attractive because they are into women that look like that.
gianfranco-ferre-skinny-model-spring-2012-milan-2__oPt.jpg

To be honest I just think models in general are unattractive to me. Alek Wek has nothing on Lupita.

Go to any African forum like Nairaland and they'll tell you shes unattractive.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:mjlol: I guess with the constant threads being made we wern't gonna someday be in the same ones at the same time. Tell me more about these negs that I'm ordered to give, who are the people who command me to do this:mjlol:

K. you literally come in threads and ONLY comment when its towards me, i'd say you're playing dumb but you are just dumb.

I'm not going to keep arguing with you, child. you're a thirst bucket.

uY3l5O6.jpg

had you obsessed after one conversation, i understand why you followed me.
UGaJhyn.png
nighty night.

⠀⠀⠀

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON’T STOP
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i wouldnt fukk many of them supermodels. dead serious. yeah some might have pretty faces but them flat ass having bishes. real talk

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mannnnn what is it about a dark skinned black woman that makes nikkas lose their minds? I know I said before but this really needs to be studied. I don't think there is another race of men that would go this hard on their women. :heh:I mean there are nikkas here are on denouncing her with a quickness.:dahell: Even the Lupita thread. :snoop: Just the disgust of black skin. :snoop: I know this thread is going to go over 20 pages. OP straight trolling, I see you playboi.:leostare:

For the simple nikkas that post here, there was a time when "different looking" models were accepted because they were very tall, extremely skinny and photographed well.

Look at this cac bytch, does she represent "white beauty", she is a supermodel as well.

And look at the latest cac supermodel.

Does this troll looking bytch, the finest white girl you have ever seen?