Alec Baldwin Fired A Prop Gun On Set That Killed The Cinematographer & Critically Injured Director.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is terrible and sad all around. I feel if I was an actor, I’d always check a prop gun, can’t take more than a couple seconds to ensure no live rounds are in there.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
This is terrible and sad all around. I feel if I was an actor, I’d always check a prop gun, can’t take more than a couple seconds to ensure no live rounds are in there.

Prop masters - the good and properly trained ones - normally do those checks right in front of the actors and any other crew who is around right before they hand the gun off for final use to show and prove that it's safe

Everything from this case seems like lazy or corner cutting at several different stages of the process

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Prop masters - the good and properly trained ones - normally do those checks right in front of the actors and any other crew who is around right before they hand the gun off for final use to show and prove that it's safe

Everything from this case seems like lazy or corner cutting at several different stages of the process
I wasn’t aware of prop masters. If I was an actor I’d absolutely want the prop master to check right in front of me. Safety first always

Daps
i would've laughed if i saw that sh1t in person....Movies are dumb.....acting out a story that wasn't good in the first place....the b1tch died in the dumbest way possible......

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Damn so workers were already protesting for bullshyt working conditions and the movie brought in non union workers which led to somebody dying :ohhh:
Some folks bout to get sued to hell :rip:
Hate to say it but that's part of the business- Minus people dying of course. Half of the films made have these types of stories

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Unfortunately, not every actor or actress knows the difference between live rounds or dummy ones or might even know anything about guns at all. They're literally just there on set and putting faith in other people to ensure that situations like this don't happen.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
'Rust' armorer's attorney suggests sabotage may have led to fatal on-set shooting

:usure::childplease::camby:

dumbass won't take accountability for the job she's supposed to be doing

Trying to reduce liability and accountability in the upcoming lawsuit. She needs better lawyers though as that argument she is trying to use is going to do nothing more than turn that accident (which it was) into a murder/manslaughter investigation with their theory.

I don't get the purpose of running to the media and publicly talking about it.

Last edited: