Alec Baldwin Fired A Prop Gun On Set That Killed The Cinematographer & Critically Injured Director.

Daps
:hhh: @ that plot...stop tying me in w/ these awful movies.....i like Alec though, he had a great podcast....listen to the episode w/ mickey rourke....its on some last of the mohicans sh1t.....these new actors, they're all fruitcakes w/ no charisma........

Daps
but this is why Everybody should know how to handle firearms.....

those pyro techs on movie sets got nothing on me.....

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Someone I know who is an actress (If you every watched Detroiters thrn you know her) said there are some sets that use real guns. Click on the picture

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
They use cgi to add fukking birds to a scene but can't add some muzzle fire and smoke? Hollyweird never learns, even if this shyt happens every 20 years that is too many to keep taking these risks with blanks.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Why is he shooting in director's and DP's direction? It would make a lot more sense if it was a co-star or an extra instead of people off camera.

But as with any breaking news info is always missing.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
NINTCHDBPICT000688411189.jpg

Terrible situation. Rip to the woman.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Why is he shooting in director's and DP's direction? It would make a lot more sense if it was a co-star or an extra instead of people off camera.

But as with any breaking news info is always missing.
He killed the DP. Maybe was a shot where camera is pointed directly in front of him and he's firing towards the camera. Director must have been right behind her maybe.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They use cgi to add fukking birds to a scene but can't add some muzzle fire and smoke? Hollyweird never learns, even if this shyt happens every 20 years that is too many to keep taking these risks with blanks.
Thousands and thousands of movies use these blanks and what not without incident. Still a very rare occurrence but it will come out whomever was in charge of props and inspection didn't do their job. Always human error.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He killed the DP. Maybe was a shot where camera is pointed directly in front of him and he's firing towards the camera. Director must have been right behind her maybe.
Yeah it's a really sad and fukked up situation all around.

I'm just hoping it wasn't due to Alec fukking around or losing his temper, but done as a part of the scene.

Still a fukked up incident whatever the case is :francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah it's a really sad and fukked up situation all around.

I'm just hoping it wasn't due to Alec fukking around or losing his temper, but done as a part of the scene.

Still a fukked up incident whatever the case is :francis:
More than likely an accident. Peep this article tho.
NPR Cookie Consent and Choices