Alcohol in moderation is my secret for success

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I drink every morning a shot of wine not even a full glass.i don't like how alcohol taste so I don't feel like ever being a drunk

The trick is not to be drunk l, drink just enough to get my jaw relaxed

This is a cheat code,it makes easier to talk with random people and I get no hangover B's

It makes me feel like people are brainwashed to OD on this if u used alcohol like a toxic syrup and just drink a bit u get benefits

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I drink every morning a shot of wine not even a full glass.i don't like how alcohol taste so I don't feel like ever being a drunk

This is a cheat code,it makes easier to talk with random people and I get no hangover B's

It makes me feel like people are brainwashed to OD on this if u used alcohol like a toxic syrup and just drink a bit u get benefits

Isaiah 5:11-22​

11 Woe to those who rise early in the morning to run after their drinks, who stay up late at night till they are inflamed with wine.

:wow:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Justify being a functional alcoholic :picard:

“l, drink just enough to get my jaw relaxed”

TOEzpqf.gif

Krs2

Pro
Daps

Isaiah 5:11-22​

11 Woe to those who rise early in the morning to run after their drinks, who stay up late at night till they are inflamed with wine.

:wow:
I actually noticed this on Sundays when I used to go to church and they gave you that lil wine shot. Sundays always were good days for me but it took me a while to make the connection

They say it's the blood of Christ and all that but on the low they know what they are doing

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

giphy.webp

"..................................................................."
Not knocking what you got goin' on. I mean, I get it.
But watch the movie "Another Round" starring Mads Milkensen and see how much of that relates to you, if you're interested, because you could fall right into many of the caveats the movie highlights.
Also, be careful.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You’re about to be on akademiks timing breh

Frantz Fanon

Rookie
Daps
You may have an anxiety disorder that you are self-medicating, and if that's the case you would be way better off going to a doctor and getting a prescription for a low dose of Xanax or something tbh. Alcohol would be a perfect anxiolytic if if weren't for all of the other negative side effects it has.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
And your tolerance doesn’t make how much you need to drink to get that feeling go up?
Nope almost a year doing it

Again the objective isn't to get drunk so that's not a problem

Also talking to randons isn't the only benefit it kills overthinking so it's benefitial when you o trying to get productive and do all types of stuff