Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't think the general public agrees, but I agree.

If the Republicans are smart, they'll force Moore to resign as soon as he gets in there and get another Republican in there. It would be self serving, still politics first, but nowhere near as bad as actually working with this guy and having him as the face of the party.
Can they do that without investigation? These are still allegations which would drag out the situation even further.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can they do that without investigation? These are still allegations which would drag out the situation even further.

I think they could, if Moore doesn't fight. And he might not since they'd get another Republican to replace him. Then, I assume, Alabama would have a special election and he'd be replaced with some republican. That's probably the Republican best case scenario.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: bro a pedophile is not getting on the ballot in respectable states across this union

Alabama is not a respectable state. The "general" public absolutely agrees.

Fair enough.

Anyway, if Moore were elected and expelled or resigned, the Governor of Al. would get to pick a temporary replacement until the special election. Doesn't sound bad for republicans. And maybe, just maybe they will be able to spin this as Republicans taking a tough stand on sexual abuse. But it usually takes media support/cooperation to pull of something like that. So I wouldn't bet on it.:pachaha:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Fair enough.

Anyway, if Moore were elected and expelled or resigned, the Governor of Al. would get to pick a temporary replacement until the special election. Doesn't sound bad for republicans. And maybe, just maybe they will be able to spin this as Republicans taking a tough stand on sexual abuse. But it usually takes media support/cooperation to pull of something like that. So I wouldn't bet on it.:pachaha:
Republicans are already falling in line for the pedo. They ain't taking no hard line on shyt.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Republicans are already falling in line for the pedo. They ain't taking no hard line on shyt.

I'm talking about doing what's in their best interest, not taking a principled stand. I think they will.