Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's Alabama, I'm honestly not even that surprised. :francis:

The more disturbing thing is that the president actually endorsed him and nobody seems to be bothered by it.

2017 :scust:

These are the same people who can't let go of the L they took during Civil War.

Its over y'all been watching Washington Journal this morning these people are fukking psychotic:snoop:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Most of these conservative men are cheating on their wives and most of these women have been counseled by their pastors to forgive them because that's what the lord wants.

This isn't surprising how things are unfolding.
Worst part is they’ll stand there with a straight face Dec 13 and beyond lecturing about how immmoral the USA is without school prayer and saying Holidays instead of Christmas or having to bake cakes for gays against their beliefs.

Go back to the good ole days when a grown man could hang around a mall stalking teens.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I asked before I got my answers I would just figure all the controversy surrounding Moore. The Democrat would have a sizeable lead.

It's Alabama, perhaps the reddest of red states in America. A Democrat hasn't won state wide office in over a decade...

So, it's an uphill battle to start with. The fact that Jones is polling within the margin of error and even leading some polls is pretty remarkable.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's Alabama, perhaps the reddest of red states in America. A Democrat hasn't won state wide office in over a decade...

So, it's an uphill battle to start with. The fact that Jones is polling within the margin of error and even leading some polls is pretty remarkable.

Damn statewide well that is very remarkable that he's polling close.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
These memes are vicious!:wow:

I think Dems are in a win/win situation here. If they lose, they get to paint the GOP as pedophile enablers and they get cover for the sexual predators in their party. If they win they get the senate seat.
It's always a loss when you have to raise children around adults who accept pedophilia.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's always a loss when you have to raise children around adults who accept pedophilia.
I don't think the general public agrees, but I agree.

If the Republicans are smart, they'll force Moore to resign as soon as he gets in there and get another Republican in there. It would be self serving, still politics first, but nowhere near as bad as actually working with this guy and having him as the face of the party.