Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

1. They don’t believe Moore’s accusers.
2. They want to show support for the president.
3. They want to shock the system and send a message to the establishment.
4. Abortion is a litmus test.

Bama must be an alt right strong hold :wow:

Where are all the bama nikkas from this site at. We're covering their election and they're silent as can be :beli:

I'll start naming names and upping threads in the coliseum if I have to :beli:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roy Moore is going to win by a bigger margin than he would have before he was credibly accused of fukking young girls.

Them Alabama values.

What happens when shame as a factor in the regulation of behavior in politics goes out the window?

Interesting times we are living in.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Lord...Moore's nutty spokeswoman is from Ohio. Ohio takes another L.
snoop.png

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Bama must be an alt right strong hold :wow:

Where are all the bama nikkas from this site at. We're covering their election and they're silent as can be :beli:

I'll start naming names and upping threads in the coliseum if I have to :beli:
Some black folks don't vote. More in some areas than others. Either out of ignorance, lack of interest in politics, or false equivalence. Then complains when the worse option wins and does things against their interests.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The republicans in alabama will go out and vote hell or high water. Let me tell you something david duke said regarding trump's campaign. Dude said if trump lost, black men would be raping white women in supermarket parking lots. That's stupid as hell right? No sane person would believe it right? There are people you work with and run into daily who really believe shyt like that and they vote. The time for sitting back and pretending everything will even itself out whether you participate or not is out of the damn window.

I repeat, this shyt is war and the right knows it. So they don't care if moore touched girls(really even if you immediately think the girls are lying you can't turn away from somebody getting banned from a mall because he was chasing young girls; at the very minimum dude is a hellafied creep; a mall isn't going to easily turn away a potential customer AND end up being known as the mall where 'that guy' comes around without some probable damn cause). I believe they think his ass is dirty as hell and a child chaser BUT he is their soldier in this fight. They want that win. So he is a stepping stone. Ever look down at a stepping stone while you're stepping across it? See if its flawed? Maybe missing a chip from its corners? You don't give a fukk right? Just a stepping stone. That's how the right views moore.

Trying to humanize these folks will only make your head hurt. There is no reason moore should walk away with a win in alabama with all this crap over his head(and honestly the state should want better but that's another story altogether) but a lot of voters find every excuse possible not to hit the polls. Voter apathy is a damn killer like you wouldn't believe. In this case, I'll say voters on the left. People are going to be coming from the deepest most country redneck shytholes to give moore their support. The left needs to be in war mode. Old girl said its white supremacy's last stand. Remember that? You think it was just some cute shyt to say? They really believe it's their last rodeo. And if they can't keep control of the ship they'll gladly sink it and their whole family and friends circle is expendable. shyt is real out here.

shyt is war. Plain and simple. Ugly ass war.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama