Supporter
Daps

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i wish this would have any impact on his supporters but given the past year :hhh:
Most of these conservative men are cheating on their wives and most of these women have been counseled by their pastors to forgive them because that's what the lord wants.

This isn't surprising how things are unfolding.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly you can't really blame the Democrat, it doesn't really make that much difference who the Dem is in this case.

This is on GOP voters. :yeshrug:

Because Alabama is a shythole. You could have obama running against roy Moore and he’d probably lose

Thanks for the insight fellas I'm not adverse in Alabama politics but I'm like damn wtf is wrong with these people.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Dude is a pedo that hates gays and Jews but people still supporting him. shyts crazy
It’s not. If you were to guess the education ranking of the state you would put it below 45 but not 50. Mississippi always struck me as a 50. If you’re a guessing man, you would say that entire SEC makes up the back end of that list.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure about the Jew thing but I would figure hating gays would go over pretty well in that backwood piece of shyt state.

But he's a pedo like you said how does that fly anywhere:aicmon:

It's Alabama, I'm honestly not even that surprised. :francis:

The more disturbing thing is that the president actually endorsed him and nobody seems to be bothered by it.

2017 :scust: