Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
These stupid ass conservative cacettes gonna learn one day they're just pawns in a big game

:mjlol:

White women in general need to learn that they are just pawns in the system of White supremacy.

53% of White female voters voted for Trump (compared to 43% that voted for Hillary).

You see how all these White women coming out against these rich White male politicians, actors and other White men in positions of power and it's causing the end of the "Good Ol' Boys Club" of Hollywood.

White women CAN EASILY end White surpemacy...if most of them wanted to.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This really how conservatives roll? Make up bullshyt to defend a pedophile? :scust:
When you believe in make-believe, it shouldn’t be a stretch to excuse a sexual predator.

This is where they tell you the tax cuts will improve wages. It seems like it was a day ago they were talking about tax cuts to improve the economy and the real unemployment rate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
White women in general need to learn that they are just pawns in the system of White supremacy.

53% of White female voters voted for Trump (compared to 43% that voted for Hillary).

You see how all these White women coming out against these rich White male politicians, actors and other White men in positions of power and it's causing the end of the "Good Ol' Boys Club" of Hollywood.

Hillary called white women out and a lot of yall missed it.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Y'all still think White Women don't politically think for themselves? They aren't victims and hate mongers just like White Men are. Majority of the White Women in this country are just like this woman. People like her want to be willfully ignorant, but don't want to come on national TV and admit it. They are a bunch of cowards.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

STAY BACK DEMON!!!

65e.jpg

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Why would they end something they benefit from off of more than anybody besides White Men?

The rewriting of the narrative that White Women are victims of White supremacy is some TLR bullsh_t. We should be better than that.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Why would they end something they benefit from off of more than anybody besides White Men?

The rewriting of the narrative that White Women are victims of White supremacy is some TLR bullsh_t. We should be better than that.
Breh, we didn't say that they're victims, we said that they are pawns....which they are.

Also, did you not read my last sentence?

I said: "White women CAN EASILY end White surpemacy...if most of them wanted to."

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
One of the most disgusting articles I've ever read:

Alabama Senate Race Leaves Pro-Lifers No Choice
Roy Moore represents one kind of evil. For abortion opponents, Doug Jones represents another.

We have no reason to believe that the Democratic candidate, Doug Jones, is guilty of anything remotely as horrible. He appears to be a run-of-the-mill Democrat. His disqualifications are different in kind. If you take seriously the view that abortion is the unjust taking of human life, as many Alabamians do, then Jones’s position on it is a nearly insuperable barrier to voting for him.

Jones opposes legal protection for unborn children, even late in pregnancy (although he has tried to obfuscate his view). He gives every indication that in the Senate he would cast his votes on Supreme Court nominations so as to block states from being able to provide that protection.

If Republican voters merely disagreed with Jones on taxes or immigration or the minimum wage, as important as those issues are, it would be easier to overlook those disagreements and decide that Jones is preferable to Moore. As far as pro-lifers are concerned, though, Jones is wrong on our country’s premier human-rights issue. :jbhmm:

It is because of Jones’s policy views, and especially his views on abortion, that many Republicans who are revolted by news reports about Moore are nevertheless considering voting for him. And it is because of evidence that Moore almost certainly serially abused young women that many Republicans who oppose abortion are considering voting for Jones.

From this perspective, the choice between Moore and Jones is a choice of evils. And those evils are incommensurable: They can’t be weighed against each other on a scale so that the lesser evil can be chosen. :dwillhuh:

The Alabama voter who seeks a candidate with pro-life views and at least average moral rectitude :patrice::jbhmm::what::why:will find nobody on the Senate ballot who meets that description. The political parties have failed that voter. But he still has the power to write a new name on the ballot, and he ought to exercise it.

If you’re a voter in Alabama who can’t in good conscience vote for either of the party nominees, don’t try to overcome your conscience. One of these candidates is going to win the election, and your vote is infinitesimally likely to sway the outcome. Let that winner triumph without your endorsement, and with your opposition registered. And let politicians in both parties know that you have minimum standards that are not up for negotiation. :bryan:

Alabama Senate Race Leaves Pro-Lifers No Choiceutm_campaign=KHN%3A%20Daily%20Health%20Policy%20Report&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=58807230&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_8525SnPKZurGqDWRTb-iG2JHkRgKzmCD1u4CBh8QR5NeqUri2iaZwYAHnTPsiJOp7qDMYFbU9fTn7tZOBzoOI5-vDwA&_hsmi=58807230

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i'm pro-life and i have been my entire life... i don't understand what the big deal about abortion is.... while i'd rather not see abortions happen, i can think of far worse things... these people have no concern about the baby once it is born... they can call people animals and denigrate families without guilt... they draw the line at abortion though...... there is no evil you can face in life that softens their hearts, but they demand birth though... republicans love you until you poke your head out of the womb... once you do that, you better get your ass a job and get a job fast.... personally it would be easy for me to vote for jones even though he is pro-choice... the way to decrease abortions is not by outlawing it, it is by making it unnecessary... making sure people have good sex education and access to birth control would drive down the number of abortions... that makes far more sense to me than thinking your some type of savior because you made sure a baby that you will neglect was born.....