Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about you tell us what got you nikkas so aggy because people pointed out the fact that black women came out in large numbers last night?

This is not to ignore the real issue of black male voter disenfranchisement which is a real issue and needs to be seriously discussed. Black women are getting props for carrying Jones to victory, can you let them enjoy that recognition without thinking everything is a feminist conspiracy to disparage the black man.
I said nothing about conspiracy, you're projecting, I simply said its poor analysis and misleading to attribute the difference to magical qualities. What I write on the Coli does nothing to "disparage" or take away anything.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How about you tell us what got you nikkas so aggy because people pointed out the fact that black women came out in large numbers last night?

This is not to ignore the real issue of black male voter disenfranchisement which is a real issue and needs to be seriously discussed. Black women are getting props for carrying Jones to victory, can you let them enjoy that recognition without thinking everything is a feminist conspiracy to disparage the black man.

There's nothing wrong with black women getting shine, I'm all for that.

It's just annoying that people are trying to portray black men as Republican voting misogynists and start gender war BS when there's little difference between how black men and women vote.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Let's not bicker amongst ourselves over trivial matters, let's just enjoy this fukking win. :blessed:
I’m saying, there is some real hair splitting going on here. Black folks won the election for Jones, point blank, . I really hope he actually addresses issues that need to be addressed. It’s a good first step anyway, considering the alternative.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
how the fukk you gonna fire The Honorable Omarosa?

DQ7z2VZUMAA_JbW.jpg:large

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know this is generally the case, but do we have the raw numbers yet? I thought it was just exit poll data.

Both ways Id be more interested in the structural reasons that explain the turnout difference, than regurgitating a tired gender war and cliches about magic :francis: