Alabama RB Derrick Henry workout.....is....:lupe: Pushes Ford F150 around the track

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
He was playing deep third, not on the LOS.

Let's be impressed by RBs who at no point had to plant one foot on the ground to get to the second level, brehs.

Choose another run that exhibits more. That is not impressive

The highlight shows Adams coming from his deep safety position to make plays. Stop with your excuses

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hate both O state and FSWho, but dammit, BOTH them schools got better backs than Henry

But i know Henry ain't no slouch...I just feel that Cook and Elliot are better prospects at this point...

and pushing a F150 around? Thats why them Bama boys be dogged out when they get to the league (barring that animal CJ Mosley lol):dwillhuh:
Bama backs get dogged out the league becuasemany of them are overrated in college. Henry isn't

NYC Rebel

Daps
The highlight shows Adams coming from his deep safety position to make plays. Stop with your excuses
Excuses for what? A run where a big RB doesn't even have to plant his foot in the ground at any point is impressive? I'm sorry....nothing you post is going to change my mind about a run where a guy makes a straight line all the way to the second level is impressive

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Excuses for what? A run where a big RB doesn't even have to plant his foot in the ground at any point is impressive? I'm sorry....nothing you post is going to change my mind about a run where a guy makes a straight line all the way to the second level is impressive

He didn't plant his foot because he RAN THROUGH THE DEFENDER, not around. I get it now. You like the 240 lb scat backs lol

NYC Rebel

Daps
He didn't plant his foot because he RAN THROUGH THE DEFENDER, not around
Lol..I'm speaking before that. That run isn't impressive man. He ran to what's obvious without having to use any wiggle. I'm sorry...but most big backs having a straight line to a safety like that would do the same thing. That isn't special and shows nothing but "big back with room to run running over someone."
That's not impressive

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Im with reb here, easily. whats so impressive about a RB running over a college safety after he had a 3 mile wide and 6 mile deep hole ?

If had had 3 x 6 worth of miles between him and the defender why didn't he take the easy route and run around him? I guess this aint impressive either

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If had had 3 x 6 worth of miles between him and the defender why didn't he take the easy route and run around him?
power backs after gaining steam try to run over defensive backs, not around them. if he wanted to run around him and didnt then he prolly has shytty vision.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
power backs after gaining steam try to run over defensive backs, not around them. if he wanted to run around him and didnt then he prolly has shytty vision.

He obviously didn't want to run around him. He did what he wanted. Ran through him and walked into the endzone

NYC Rebel

Daps
He obviously didn't want to run around him. He did what he wanted. Ran through him and walked into the endzone
It's not impressive.

That doesn't show next level talent because it's far less frequent for a RB to go untouched until the 2nd level in the pros. I don't see how that could be argued

NYC Rebel

Daps
If had had 3 x 6 worth of miles between him and the defender why didn't he take the easy route and run around him? I guess this aint impressive either

Greg was wack in the NFL.

Even Herschel in that play you brought up stuck his foot into the ground and avoided a tackle on the first level before getting to the second level. What you posted made doesn't even compare. It's not impressive