Alabama RB Derrick Henry workout.....is....:lupe: Pushes Ford F150 around the track

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
MUCH more impressed by a 240 pound RB who can create and do this.

YOHCxp.gif

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That run showed nothing but a big back getting great blocking.

You don't get those lanes in the NFL as frequently. Ron Dayne lived through that at Wisconsin.

Stop being gassed by that.

Precisely why I rarely trust Big 10 backs. Those O-linemen stay making bums look beastly.

Oh, and Reb's runningback assessments historically >>>>> just about anyone else on this board.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
nikka, good safeties make hard tackles on rb's all the time.

Ronnie Lott
John Lynch
Whitner
Deshon Goldson
Troy

It was an obvious run play and he's talking about "dropping back " :russ:

Here is a freshman safety making plenty of tackles for loss or at the line of scrimmage

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It was an obvious run play and he's talking about "dropping back " :russ:

Here is a freshman safety making plenty of tackles for loss or at the line of scrimmage

He was playing deep third, not on the LOS.

Let's be impressed by RBs who at no point had to plant one foot on the ground to get to the second level, brehs.

Choose another run that exhibits more. That is not impressive

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Alabama RBs always look funny in the light because the real credit should be given to the 6'4 320lb behemoth who is blocking for him. Also Marshawn Lynch may be the most powerful RB I have seen. I still got goosebumps when Sports Science back in the day said Marshawn for his weight generates more 7x power than a diesel F150, and it shows on the field. That is impressive.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Alabama RBs always look funny in the light because the real credit should be given to the 6'4 320lb behemoth who is blocking for him. Also Marshawn Lynch may be the most powerful RB I have seen. I still got goosebumps when Sports Science back in the day said Marshawn for his weight generates more 7x power than a diesel F150, and it shows on the field. That is impressive.

That narrative needs to stop. It's false.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Hate both O state and FSWho, but dammit, BOTH them schools got better backs than Henry

But i know Henry ain't no slouch...I just feel that Cook and Elliot are better prospects at this point...

and pushing a F150 around? Thats why them Bama boys be dogged out when they get to the league (barring that animal CJ Mosley lol):dwillhuh: