Alabama RB Derrick Henry workout.....is....:lupe: Pushes Ford F150 around the track

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Derrick Henry is Brandon Jacobs 2.0, nothing more, nothing less....
I think he's a bit more talented than Brandon but that's a pretty good comparison. Henry doesn't have top end speed but his size is helping him at the collegiate level at least. Brandon was 20 lbs bigger but I think they'll put up similar numbers at the combine. Henry may be a bit stronger though.

Upshall

Pro
Daps
He didn't plant his foot because he RAN THROUGH THE DEFENDER, not around. I get it now. You like the 240 lb scat backs lol
Eddie Lacy :blessed::mjcry:. Nikka needs to get over his dam ankle injury. Pass game weak right now and we need him and his 250lbs to carry the load

Im with reb here, easily. whats so impressive about a RB running over a college safety after he had a 3 mile wide and 6 mile deep hole ?

If you're 220+ and get a full head of steam at the safety you should be able to truck him 80% of the time. If not :flabbynsick:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I think he's a bit more talented than Brandon but that's a pretty good comparison. Henry doesn't have top end speed but his size is helping him at the collegiate level at least. Brandon was 20 lbs bigger but I think they'll put up similar numbers at the combine. Henry may be a bit stronger though.

Jacobs could never do this as a runner