Alabama RB Derrick Henry workout.....is....:lupe: Pushes Ford F150 around the track

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I said the same about Darren McFadden coming out of college and got bashed in here.

He should be thankful he's now on a team with the Cowboys where the line doesn't force him to show a little wiggle and create on his own.

I actually liked TJ Yeldon more as he had more shiftiness and wiggle. Too bad injuries kinda hampered him late in the season.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's the problem?

Who is impressed by great blocking giving a runner an OBVIOUS hole to run through? Rashaan Salam did that all the way to a Heisman trophy and was ASS as a runner.

I seriously don't get why people are enamored by running to the obvious.

Ron Dayne stole Joe Hamilton's Heisman too with that bullshyt and a career award. :birdman:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's a safety's job playing deep third to stop a RB getting a full head of steam? He's in the secondary. That's a LB's job.

:childplease:

It's still an overrated highlight. I hate when cats show highlights like this thinking it proves a RB is good.

nikka, good safeties make hard tackles on rb's all the time.

Ronnie Lott
John Lynch
Whitner
Deshon Goldson
Troy

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
nikka, good safeties make hard tackles on rb's all the time.

Ronnie Lott
John Lynch
Whitner
Deshon Goldson
Troy
Good safeties get trucked more often than not if a big back gets full head of steam to the SECOND LEVEL where they reside.

Looking at your mentality, you probably thought Ron Dayne was going to be a beast in the NFL. :heh:

Merc used to get so angry at me when shtting on Dayne saying he wasn't going to be shyt in the NFL because he was gassed by him routinely getting to the second level.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What's the problem?

Who is impressed by great blocking giving a runner an OBVIOUS hole to run through? Rashaan Salam did that all the way to a Heisman trophy and was ASS as a runner.

I seriously don't get why people are enamored by running to the obvious.

nikka that run showed brute force and power. Both good attributes for RB's.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Good safeties get trucked more often than not if a big back gets full head of steam to the SECOND LEVEL where they reside.

Looking at your mentality, you probably thought Ron Dayne was going to be a beast in the NFL. :heh:

Merc used to get so angry at me when shtting on Dayne saying he wasn't going to be shyt in the NFL because he was gassed by him routinely getting to the second level.

You bringin up sorry ass Ron dayne :dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ron Dayne wasn't one of the all time greatest college rushers that didn't do the same thing as that clip on a routine basis?

Ron Dayne didn't show he had "brute force and power" as a runner in college now?

I'm talkin simply about that one gif in question. It was a good play. Nothin more nothin less. You're not impressed. End of story

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm talkin simply about that one gif in question. It was a good play. Nothin more nothin less. You're not impressed. End of story
It was a play with great blocking.

It shows nothing as a runner other than being big and running over a guy in the second level that left you sooooo impressed that you found something wrong with me thining "mehh."

It's folks like you who get a Ron Dayne drafted way too high.

I'm not impressed. It doesn't show creativity. It shows a big guy with a full head of steam running over a safety in the second level. Routine college stuff in a thread about a RB who is far from routine.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It was a play with great blocking.

It shows nothing as a runner other than being big and running over a guy in the second level that left you sooooo impressed that you found something wrong with me thining "mehh."

It's folks like you who get a Ron Dayne drafted way too high.

I'm not impressed. It doesn't show creativity. It shows a big guy with a full head of steam running over a safety in the second level. Routine college stuff in a thread about a RB who is far from routine.

Cool