Alabama Generating Billions From Prisoners

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Absolutely disgusting. These CACs are pure evil.

They never changed the slavery laws on the books.
Plus really think.
the next coup is going.
to go in their favor too.

They are brazen.
when it is not segregated and lacks urban intellectualism.
like where i am from.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are not looking at the big picture this isn't just an Alabama thing this goes right to the top of some of the world's biggest companies McDonald's knows exactly who's being hired for these positions.

They could stop (along with other companies) this bytch in 10 seconds but the beat goes on.

They got mountains of lawyers and accountants so they can't plead ignorance.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
What is the party of black people doing to stop it? Suing corporations? Making laws to illegalize this? What do our votes get us on this morally reprehensible and illegal practice?
What about the party actually doing it?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Disingenuous answer.
Person producing the doc. wouldn't have him featured unless be was one of the elected officials fighting AGAINST the exploitation that they are highlighting.

A look at the history of the bills he's introduced about prison reform would confirm this. And he's probably spoken up about the other members of the state legislature who have stalled or worked against his efforts.

"Done nothing" is a childish and inaccurate take on politics.

Have to block you.
Buddy is a foreigner. Don’t pay him any mind. He’s just here for the Kremlin bucks.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Y'all are not looking at the big picture this isn't just an Alabama thing this goes right to the top of some of the world's biggest companies McDonald's knows exactly who's being hired for these positions.

They could stop (along with other companies) this bytch in 10 seconds but the beat goes on.

They got mountains of lawyers and accountants so they can't plead ignorance.
The game is really rigged:

“You want us to raise the minimum wage? We’ll just hire illegals.”

“We can’t hire illegals? We’ll just use prisoners.”

“You’re saying we can’t use prisoners? Ok, fine. We’ll just use automated robots then.”

The greed in this world knows no bounds.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Your right they're evil, so
So nothing. What you need to now do is understand how government works. Understand how state legislature are made up and what are needed to have enough people there to make changes against it. The Democrats can’t do anything in the south because white voters consistently vote Republican, who in turn have the numbers to do what it is that they do. People who usually ask these questions DONT know how government works.

Do you know how bills are passed? If so… You will find the answer as to why Democrats in the southern states can’t do anything.

You folks constantly tell people on yourselves

NYC Rebel

Daps
Your right they're evil, so what is the party that's our saviors going to do to stop this?
Let me show you how it works in Alabama. The house has 105 members. A majority of at least 53 votes out of 105 are required for a bill to pass in the house. The senate has 35 votes. A majority of 18 votes out of 35 votes are needed for a bill to pass. If its then passed, it goes up to the Governor of Alabama to pass.

Now ask the dumb ass question about the other side again and see where their numbers fit in here. some of you think Democrats should "magically" appear and say "hey everyone in the chamber. Look at me!! I wasn't voted as member of the house or the senate and there isn't enough of us to stop these shyt bills from being passed or killing shyt bills from standing. It's magic that Im here and choose to do nothing with the non existent power I have! I'm the other side!"

:camby:
You folks don't understand government

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Let me show you how it works in Alabama. The house has 105 members. A majority of at least 53 votes out of 105 are required for a bill to pass in the house. The senate has 35 votes. A majority of 18 votes out of 35 votes are needed for a bill to pass. If its then passed, it goes up to the Governor of Alabama to pass.

Now ask the dumb ass question about the other side again and see where their numbers fit in here. some of you think Democrats should "magically" appear and say "hey everyone in the chamber. Look at me!! I wasn't voted as member of the house of the senate and there isn't enough of us to stop these shyt bills from being passed or killing shyt bills from standing. It's magic that Im here and choose to do nothing with the non existent power I have!"

:camby:
You folks don't understand government
So what is the plan since dems are basically useless over there and all where this is going on.

NYC Rebel

Daps
So what is the plan since dems are basically useless over there and all where this is going on.
Tell white folks to change. fukk you blaming Dems for these folks voting in idiots?

Basically useless? You really needed me to spell this out to you. You blame democrats for racists voting against their own benefit.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Tell white folks to change. fukk you blaming Dems for these folks voting in idiots?

Basically useless? You really needed me to spell this out to you. You blame democrats for racists voting against their own benefit.
I mean I'm going by what you said, they can't do shyt to fix this, as long as racist Republicans are the majority in Alabama, the dems are useless. So what's the plan then?